Author Topic: Moronarama Custom Figures  (Read 56801 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Moronarama Custom Figures
« Reply #315 on: April 11, 2022, 03:06:23 AM »
I feel like a kid in a candy store. So many interesting combinations. Time to figure out which ones I want to bid on.

Off to share your update on the front pages.

I pity the fool who doesnt try to get a few of these! Sorry couldn't resist.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
    • Moronarma Facebook Page
« Reply #316 on: April 11, 2022, 01:30:27 PM »
The A-Team mash-up is hilarious. I like the Theelin Jedi a lot, but as always, there are many very creative figures in the mix here. I do like the idea of the Vitruvian Aztec club for a bounty hunter - that's works well for some variety.
Thanks Starchaser.  I thought the A-Team would make a good addition to my Blood Squadron.  The theelin came together nicely.  I've been trying to find a use for some Avatar parts.  Same with the Vitruvian Aztec club.  It's just been sitting around waiting for the right figure.  An I like the look of small charaters wielding oversized weapons.

I feel like a kid in a candy store. So many interesting combinations. Time to figure out which ones I want to bid on.

Off to share your update on the front pages.

I pity the fool who doesnt try to get a few of these! Sorry couldn't resist.
Thank you as always, Tamer :)

Offline FialaFernbrugg

• engineer
  • High Admiral
  • Custom figures and vehicles.
    • Visit FialaFernbrugg on YouTube
« Reply #317 on: April 18, 2022, 05:58:58 AM »
Another huge update.
It's incredible how much work you put into your custom figures and the backstories.
I can't wait to see Captain Murdock and Lieutenant Templeton from Blood Squadron.
Excellent work.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #318 on: May 05, 2022, 06:45:23 AM »

HAPPY DAY AFTER STAR WARS DAY!
How about a giveaway contest?
You have a chance to win this original Heavy Weapons Jawa figure.  Here's what you do: Choose one of the other figures posted and make a name a write up a bio for the character.  If you feel brave post it here, or feel free to message it to me.  The best name and bio win the figure.  Contest ends Sunday night, 05/08/2022, at midnight Central time.  Best story as determined by my panel of judges wins the figure.  Only one entry per person.  Multiple entries by one person will get all entries thrown out.
You can also check it out at on my  Moron-a-rama FB Page

Astromech Droid

DST Service Droid

Dug Jedi

Falleen Bounty Hunter

Illtorian Adventurer

Kobok Bounty Hunter

Labor Droid

Neomorph Gangster

Service Droid

Togorian Pirate

Ugnaught Bounty Hunter

Verpine Jedi

And entirely separately from the contest I made a Darth Sion

DARTH SION

All the bio-figures and Darth Sion ar up for auction on eBay
https://www.ebay.com/str/weakcut/Custom-Action-Figures/_i.html?store_cat=49737563013
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 02:26:23 AM by Tamer »

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #319 on: May 05, 2022, 02:44:19 PM »
Just one entry?  :) Sion looks really good and I like the concept for your give-away figure.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 10:25:48 PM by Starchaser »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #320 on: May 06, 2022, 02:36:47 AM »
Wow, these are great. Nice contest too.

Time to head to the front pages to share all of this!

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #321 on: May 06, 2022, 10:23:51 PM »
How about:

Togorian Pirate

Stival - captain of a Carrack class light cruiser he has aptly christened "The Freebooter." As a cub, Stival watched swashbuckler holovids for hours, shows like "The Legends of Crimson Jack" and "Adventures of the Star-Hoppers." Though teased mercilessly by his clanmates and often told to get his "head out of the clouds" by his brothers and father, he maintained a romantic notion of becoming a roguish adventurer. Then, one day, he returned from a short visit to the Togorian capitol Caross to see his mother to find the camp destroyed and everyone gone. Assuming they'd been captured by slavers, Stival returned to Caross and signed on to a starship crew. He made it his mission to find his father and brothers and would learn shooting and flying from anyone who would teach him. He eventually fell in with a pirate crew and built a reputation for himself, overtime earning his own ship and establishing his own crew. A very capable pirate, he never lost his sense of the romance of adventure. Media outlets started to call him "Stival the Stylish" or sometimes "The Gentleman Freebooter." But those who encountered him knew he was not to trifled with. Under the polite demeanor, sometimes playful manner, and unusual headgear was a cunning mind, iron determination and untamable battle fury. Stival is a stern leader who demanded absolute loyalty but is deeply respected by his crew and feared by his enemies. Among space pirates he is ranked with honor among the likes of Hondo Ohnaka, Sidon Ithano and Vaari Esrin.

A note on the name: The name Stival comes from the Italian "stivali" which means "boots". The first Puss in Boots story recorded was in Italian, "Il gatto con gli stivali"
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 10:36:16 PM by Starchaser »

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #322 on: May 07, 2022, 08:19:08 AM »
Just one entry?  :) Sion looks really good and I like the concept for your give-away figure.
Thanks, Tamer.  I'm a sucker for Jawas!

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #323 on: May 07, 2022, 08:20:30 AM »
How about:

Togorian Pirate

Stival - captain of a Carrack class light cruiser he has aptly christened "The Freebooter." As a cub, Stival watched swashbuckler holovids for hours, shows like "The Legends of Crimson Jack" and "Adventures of the Star-Hoppers." Though teased mercilessly by his clanmates and often told to get his "head out of the clouds" by his brothers and father, he maintained a romantic notion of becoming a roguish adventurer. Then, one day, he returned from a short visit to the Togorian capitol Caross to see his mother to find the camp destroyed and everyone gone. Assuming they'd been captured by slavers, Stival returned to Caross and signed on to a starship crew. He made it his mission to find his father and brothers and would learn shooting and flying from anyone who would teach him. He eventually fell in with a pirate crew and built a reputation for himself, overtime earning his own ship and establishing his own crew. A very capable pirate, he never lost his sense of the romance of adventure. Media outlets started to call him "Stival the Stylish" or sometimes "The Gentleman Freebooter." But those who encountered him knew he was not to trifled with. Under the polite demeanor, sometimes playful manner, and unusual headgear was a cunning mind, iron determination and untamable battle fury. Stival is a stern leader who demanded absolute loyalty but is deeply respected by his crew and feared by his enemies. Among space pirates he is ranked with honor among the likes of Hondo Ohnaka, Sidon Ithano and Vaari Esrin.

A note on the name: The name Stival comes from the Italian "stivali" which means "boots". The first Puss in Boots story recorded was in Italian, "Il gatto con gli stivali"

I like it.  You write some great stories for your stuff, I'm honored to have you write one for me.  I will get it to the judges.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #324 on: May 07, 2022, 05:17:37 PM »
Thanks so much Moronarama - its just so fun to do!

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #325 on: June 28, 2022, 06:59:19 PM »
A June batch of custom figures, for your enjoyment.

Moronarama eBay Link

Celty Astor – Human Assassin

Celty Astor is a member of the House of Vexis, and assassin's guild operating on the lower levels for Coruscant. The members of the House of Vexis are known for drawing in their prey with sexuality and striking when their target is most vulnerable.  Where most members of the House of Vexis routinely switch between kill and no kill jobs, Celty Astor is only an assassin.  She has no interest in hassles of capturing her quarry, only in the simplicity of the kill.  She has had her body heavily modified with biological and cybernetic modifications, well-hidden enhancements that allow her to easily overcome her targets.  A simple vibro-blade and light blaster are all she needs to get the job done.

Head is Xyber-9 Anakonda.  The torso, upper arms and upper legs are Marvel X-23.  The lower arms and hands are SW Cato Parasiti.  The lower legs are Marvel Female Thor.  The cloak is from a McDonalds Brats Figure.

DST-4BL00 “Blue Boy” Service Droid

DST-4BL00 toiled away on the deck of the skiff, trying to get the inertial dampeners calibrated to smooth the ride.  “BLUE BOY, WHAT’S THE HOLD UP?” shouted Boss Horrah, “I’m spilling my drink over here!”  Blue Boy’s circuits twinged at the command.  If he could get this restraining bolt loose he might shove the fat old Rodian over the edge.  Blue Boy tweaked the control and the ride smoothed out.  “Took you long enough,” shouted Horrah, and the old gangster hurled his goblet at the droid.  The throw fell short and bounced on the deck.  The angle could not have been more perfect as the metal cup struck the restraining bolt and tore it from Blue Boy’s chassis.  Blue Boy’s optic sensor flashed red … it was time to settle the score!

The tracks and body are from a Dollar Tree tank and fueling station and the arms are SW Battle Droid.  The face/eye unit is the pack from a SW Battle Droid.  The back pack is from a Final Faction accessory set.  I cannot remember where the blade came from, but the shovel is from Showdown Bandit Miss Undertaker figure.

En’Kallet - Heavy Weapons Jawa

There is a little known caste among the Jawas, one not known outside the clans, the Kshatriya Warret … the heavy warrior. Only the very strongest of the younglings are taken from the crawlers deep into hidden caves where they are trained on the use of heavy weapons and armor. Then they are returned to defend the clan from outside threats.  En’Kallet was a strong and able warrior who had trained specifically with anti-vehicle weapons.  There are few who would dare to face him in combat and his Crawler was the safest in the Dune Sea.

Head is Warhammer 40K Chibi Skitarii Ranger.  Upper torso is SW Clone Trooper.  Arms and cloth skirt are SW Zuckuss, Lower torso is Fortnite Teknique.  Legs are Zak Storm Crogar.  The heavy repeater blaster is from a Lanard CORPS! figure and the cable and pack are from an SW Baze Malbus.

Goosub – Ewok Mechanic

As Captain Cole waited he could hear the angry chattering coming from deep inside the engine housing.    He could not understand any of it, but the tone was clear, Goosub was having trouble sorting out the hyperdrive.  The two of them had learned to communicate with some basic hand signals and grunts, but it was enough.  Goosub was the best ships mechanic Cole had ever worked with.  In spite of the trouble they had speaking, Goosub kept the Wing of Dawn is tip top shape.  Or at least as much as Cole was willing to lose time to regular maintenance and new parts.  There was a loud clang followed by a triumphant cheer and the Ewok climbed out of the hatch grinning.  Thanks to Goosub, the Wing of Dawn would live to fly another day!

Head, body, arms and legs are SW Chief Chirpa.  I have no idea where the vest and helmet came from.  The wrench is from Fortnite Jules figure.

Holmech – Gand-Thora Bounty Hunter

BUTTHEAD! My original race, the insectoid Gand Thora.

The head is from an SW Undead Geonosian, the eyes are from the back of a cheapo Bic style pen. The torso is a SW Momaw Nadon. The loincloth is from a Virtuvian HACKS Aztec Warrior.  The arms & legs are from a Lanard CORPS! figure. The knife is from some McFarlane figure, but I cannot remember which one.

IG-Heartbreaker – Assassin Droid
A Star Wars/Scud the Disposable Assassin Mashup

This is very much a rip off/homage of I-Am-Boba-Fett’s IG-SCD “Heartbreaker” Bounty Hunter Droid (http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=3778.msg188032#msg188032).  It was one of the first custom figures I saw when I really started to get serious about customizing and it always stuck with me.  I’ve had the pieces sitting around for a while and finally got up the steam to put it together. 

Head IG-Lancer Droid.  The torso is Terminator T-800.  The arms and legs are IG-86.  The hands are Vitruvian HACKS robot and the feet are from a SW Stormtrooper.  The vest is from a GI Joe Neo-Viper.  The pistols are SW POTF2 Han Solo (and others).

Imperial Doughboy – Trench Warfare Trooper

Defending his King and Country from the Rebel Invaders!  Huzzah!

The head torso, lower arms and lower legs are SW Stormtrooper.  The upper arms, upper legs and feet are Indiana Jones.  The helmet is from Marauder Gun Runners.  The harness is GI Joe.  The pack is SW Kuiil.  The rifle is SW Sandtrooper.

Kabbo Salunkas – Ilthorian Minister

Kabbo Salunkas was getting too old for this nonsense.  He had been happily enjoying a late afternoon cocktail when Senator Amidala burst into his office yelling about conspiracy.  Silly young thing, so easily excited.  Just that morning Chancellor Palpatine had personally assured him of the safeguards in place to prevent anyone from enacting the kind of coup the poor girl was ranting about now.  And if you could not trust the Chancellor, who could you trust.  Yes, yes of course he would attend the meeting with Senator Mothma and Senator Organa.  Yes of course.  Right after he had a hot bath and a bit of dinner.  And possibly a nap.  Yes that sounded about right to these old bones.  Indeed.

Head is original sculpt in ApoxySculpt with water beads for eyes.  The torso and arms are SW Orn Free Taa.  The hands are SW Ki Adi Mundi.  The scarf is from SW Kuiil.  The staff is made from Hobo Luke (Island Luke from Last Jedi) and Redakai Spykor

Ohasu Huubi - Tusken Warrior

Ohasu Huubi, the Black Willow, fiercest warrior of the Tokka Clan.  Who else could have defeated the Both Ratna in single combat?  Who else could have survived the Night of the Gundarks unharmed?  Who else could have crossed the Dune Sea on the Trail of Souls and not only lived but came back stronger and with the Second Sight?  None beside Ohasu Huubi could claim all these victories and only Ohasu Huubi could be trusted to lead the Tokka Clan!

Head is Fortnite Ruckus.  Torso, arms and legs are SW Embo.  The skirt is SW Luminara Unduli.  The belt is SW Star Skiff Anakin Skywalker.  The shoulder holster is The Hobbit Kili the Dwarf.  The rifle is SW Tusken Raider and the gaffe stick is from SW Malakili.

Qy Adoza - Pyke Jedi

It was rare for a Pyke to exhibit force powers and rarer still for one to be identified be for the child is turned over to the syndicate for induction.  But this was the case with Master Qy Adoza, who flourished in his studies at the Jedi Temple.  In spite of the Pyke reputation for ruthlessness and violence, Master Qy was the model of peace and thoughtfulness.  His studies focused him on studying the history of the galaxy and his mission we often archeological in nature.  And while he may have appeared overly studious, he was a Master, capable of using the Force most effectively in the defense to the weak and down trodden.

Head is SW Quay Tolsite.  The torso, arms and legs are Cold Weather Plo Koon.  The hands are Vitruvian HACKS Robot.  The breather pack is from a SW Stormtrooper.

R13-Q9 – Imperial Astromech Droid

It was another slow day at Outpost 613.  This made for 286 of them in a row.  And that was only because a freight dropped off fresh supplies that day.  R13-Q9 didn’t mind, he was a droid after all, capable of finding meaning in the most menial of tasks.  And it was a lot better since they moved the garrison to three systems away.   Nothing ruined the order of a well ordered outpost than a bunch of bored troopers.  Just then the claxons went off, signaling the arrival of a vessel by the long range sensors.  Strange, there was nothing scheduled to arrive here for some time, but there was an Imperial Shuttle clearly setting itself up for a second hyperspace jump.  And just like that, the shuttle was gone.  It was clear from the trajectory it was heading to the garrison where the other troopers had gone.  Why anyone would waste time on a back water like the Endor system, who knew.  R13-Q9 busied himself with his duties now that all that excitement had passed.

The legs are SW Build a Droid Astromech legs. The upper body is the arm from a modular dollar store robot.  The lower body is part of the chest from a SW Battle Droid. The eye is the back of a BIC Pen.

SK-21 -  Salvage Droid

SK 21 looked at a hulk of the freighter and then look at his data pad.  He looked at the freighter again and then back to the data pad. He’d been doing this for about 15 minutes at this point. He couldn’t decide if the plans on the data pad were incorrect, or that the freighter it’s been so heavily modified it they no longer fit the specs. He’d been tasked with removing out the hyperdrive cores before cutting the rest of the beast in the scrap. The scrap master, Kongo, had told SK-21 the scan was busted and to just work of the specs. But SK-21 also know if he started cutting and damaged the cores that he’s never hear the end of it from Kongo.  SK-21 signed the sigh of a frustrated droid.  He decided it was a good time for a recharge and walked away from the whole mess. Things might make more sense in about an hour.  Maybe two.

Head is a Fortnite A.I.M. backpack.  The torso and arms are a SW jetpack accessory.  Left hand is from a Vitruvian HACKS Robot set.  The right hand is from Zak Storm Caramba.  Legs are SW Mission Fleet IG-11.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 05:39:23 AM by Tamer »

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #326 on: June 29, 2022, 08:38:43 PM »
There are lots of great combinations in here ;D :) I really like the Doughboy Stormtrooper and the Ruckus Tusken, but they're all good. The backstories are a lot of fun. I like that you used Anakonda head, I've got one to customize with as well.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #327 on: July 01, 2022, 05:55:49 PM »
Great round of customs. I think the Jawa has to be my favorite.  0/
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #328 on: July 02, 2022, 05:47:03 AM »
Wow, tons of great new customs. I am torn between that Heavy Jawa and Ewok Mechanic. Nice work all though.

Off to share it on the front pages.

I hope you don't mind I added a link to your eBay. Folks you can go own one of these!

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
« Reply #329 on: December 02, 2022, 09:30:16 PM »
Well I've been gone for a hot minute, but I've been following along through the FB feed.  Anyhow I got a new batch of figs done.  Hope you find them entertaining.

Up on the eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/str/weakcut/Custom-Action-Figures/_i.html?_storecat=49737563013

Thanks,

Captain Quirridos – Quarren Smuggler

The Flash of Wryte buzzed through the sky, evading the oncoming imperial patrol at the last second.  Captain Quirridos swore he was not going to lose another shipment.  The tie fighters wheeled around and closed in on the smuggler’s ship.  Quirridos flipped a switch and the AI took control of the quad laser turret sending laser bolts at the trailing ties.  Another switch was flipped and the ship released a cloud of metal chaff shot out obscuring the Imperial sensors.  Captain Quirridos rolled and jammed the stick forward.  The quad gun stayed locked on the fighters, blasting away as the ship dove.  The first tie was hit and spun out of control into the second.  The sky lit up with fire.  Quirridos pulled back hard on the yoke and took the ship into the stratosphere.  Pulling the AI back to task the Wryte began calculating the jump to hyperspace.  Captain Quirridos had made his escape again.

Head Star Wars Kenner Squidhead.  Torso and arms, SW Ponda Boba.  Hands are Halo Jackal Sniper.  Legs are Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Russian Soldier.

Cthulhoid Executioner
The Royal Guards to the dreaded Dark Octorus, Leader of the Chtulhoids.

Head is an original sculpt made with Apoxy Sculpt.  The rest of the body is SW Imperial Guard.  The axes are from SW Constable Zuvio Combiner Pieces.

DST-355 – Service Droid

In the sewer of New Calrotta there were lots of things that needed repair.  There were lines that needed clearing and pipes that needed refitting.  There were also 20 foot tentacle lizards and toothy crabs always looking to tear the CPU out of some poor droid,  This is where DST-355 lived and where she ruled.  She had lasted longer than any unit in the city works and had a spotless task completion record.  DST-355 ruled the drains of New Calrotta like a queen!

The tracks and body are from a toy tank I found and a Dollar Tree fueling station, the arms are Battle Droid, and the eyes are from a MCU Falcon figure.  The back pack is from Final Faction.  The tongs is Playmobil, the crowbar is Dino Valley, and the pickaxe is Fortnite.

IK-45 – Assassin Droid

IK-45 stepped into the plaza and scanned the area.  Twelve men stood in phalanx positioning before him ...  six more on the far roof … another five on the second floor of the opposite building.  Thermal scan showed four creeping up from the rear to close the box.  It was time to get this show started.  IK-45 wheeled the arm blaster in a low wide arc and let loose on the dozen standing before him.  The handgun was toggled to incendiary rounds which he launched across the roof above.  He began a fast jerky dance avoiding most of the return fire.  His arms began swinging quickly but precisely as he worked through the remaining thugs.  His sensors could hear the screaming of the burning men on the roof and his thermal scans could detect the cooling bodies of the dead.  In less than a minute the 27 men who started were either dead or dying and IK-45 has only minor scorching on his end.  Now it was time for the real business as he approached the offices of the mayor … his designated target for assassination.

The head is the foot from a Thunderbirds M.A.X. robot and the neck if part of an SW IG-88 arm.  The torso and legs are SW Build a Droid Death Start Droid.  The arms are SW IG Assassin Droid.  The forearm cannon is from a Marvel Mechanical Man.  The blaster if from a Halo weapons locker.

IT-4RD – Interrogation Droid

Balobo, the interrogator always kept IT-4RD in pristine sparkling condition. Balobo was a professional after all. Never mind that he worked for the greasy Hutts. His operation was immaculate and he provided nothing but the finest results to the criminal syndicates that paid him. IT-4RD shined polished red in the lights if the interrogation chamber. Balobo’s target sat before them strapped into the chair/
“My dear lad,” he said.  “I wish I could say this wasn’t going to hurt, but you and I both know that’s a lie.” IT-4RD green eye flared brightly and he moved towards the chair.

Head is a SW Sith Probe Droid.  The body, upper arms and legs are an Iron Man Fury Files Silver.  The right forearm is Anakin Skywalker and the left forearm is a Playmobil piece.

KRZ-46 – Navigation Droid

As the ship was drawn into the gravity well of blackhole, KRZ-46 ran the calculations again.  How could he, a top KR series navigations droid have made this mistake?  The calculations were correct, they should have skirted the anomaly by a safe margin … but here they were … trapped … doomed.  He ran a full logic matrix diagnostic.  Nothing there.  He cross referenced against the current start charts and that’s where he found the error.  Someone had tampered with the charts.  But that could only mean one thing: someone at corporate had sabotaged the run.   Someone wanted the shipment and crew lost.  Someone was a murder.  But as least KRZ-46 thought, “It wasn’t my fault.”

Head us Power Rangers Movie Alpha-5.  The torso, upper arms and legs are Big Hero 6 Hiro Yamato.  The forearms are SW Clone Wars IG Assassin Droid.  The data pad is Dino Valley.

Lina Saul – Human Padawan

The people of Yarhat 6 are one of the many human colonies that cover the galaxy.  But each colony has their own rituals and traditions.  The Yarhati tattoo their infants with sacred markings a few hours after birth, symbols that are said to direct the fate of its children.  So it is that Lina Saul was tattooed with the Tears of Iron before the Jedi Masters could collect her for rearing in the Temple.  The Tears of Iron foretell a life of adventure, but also a tragic end.  They predict a child powerful, but head strong, passionate, but full of rage. Lina is these things, but her fate is not yet sealed.  The coin has not yet landed that will tell if she can control her inner nature and become a Jedi.

Head is Roblox Imagination Series Vie Battle Witch.  The rest is SW Comic Pack Princess Leia,

Pando Dell – Trianii Jedi

Pando Dell chased the Trianii assassin through the streets.  It was rare that he got to interact with his own kind, but this was not how he usually enjoyed it.  He has been assigned to negotiate a peace deal between the Trianii and the Sakiyans.  Things had been going well before this hitman tried to kill the Sakiyan ambassador.  Pando knew he needed to try and capture the killer hired killer alive, to try and find out exactly who hire him, but the task was proving difficult.  The assassin was clearly well trained and familiar with the neighborhood, but Pando persisted.  At last Pando saw his chance, a weakened set of girders ahead of his prey.  Reaching out with the Force he strained at the supports until he felt them give way, blocking the narrow corridor.  The hitman stopped short of the crashing metal and spun on the Jedi.  Now, Pando thought, time to get some answers!

Head is from a Schliech leopard. The bandana id Maurader Gun Runners.  The rest is SW ROTS Obi Wan Kenobi.

R2-B0 & Fidi Lo – Astromech Droid and Jedi Youngling

Fidi Lo was one of the most gifted young Jedi Master Yoda had ever seen. Her lightsaber work was adequate for her age, and so was her piloting. But her skill with robotics was uncanny in a way that only the force can allow for. She could take the most useless scraps of droid parts and transform them Into a wonderful machine with multiple uses. This is how R2-P0 was born. While, most young ladies are not allowed to have such possessions, Yoda could not help but allow the young child to keep the merry little Astromech. R2-B0 had been specially modified to act as fast transport for Fidi Lo. She could be seen zipping through the halls of the temple, rushing from workshop to library and back. Hunting down new spec sheets and spare parts. Fidi Lo and R2-B0 were inseparable.

R2-B0 – Head is SW R7 Disney Parks droid.  The body and wheels are M.A.S.K. T-Bob.  The right arm left plate are from Hexbugs Junk-Bots pieces.  The grapple gun is Fortnite.
Fidi Lo – Head is SW Tora Doza.  The rest is SW Episode One Anankin.

Roget Kaltesko – Gribbesh Bounty Hunter

On Gribbe Prime the twin suns scorch the surface and life cannot survive.  However in the caved below the Gribbesh society thrives in the darkness.  The sunless caverns hide cities and starports and a thousand strange mysteries.  This the where Roget Kaltesko was born and raised, in the underworld of an underworld.  He was trained to be hard to use his natural talents to capture the fools who dared to run.  Roget Kaltresko, Child of the Dark, Son of Gribbe Prime was a bounty hunter to be feared!

Head is a SW Clone Wars Yoda I got with the ears already cut off.  The torso and belt are SW Zuckuss.  The arms are Fortnite Tempest.  The legs are Indiana Jones and the feet are SW Ak-Rev.  The guns are Fortnite.

Steeljacket – Droid Bounty Hunter

Steeljacket eased and few millimeters to the left and checked his sight again.  On target.  He switched to passive sensors and waited.  The trap was set and all was ready.  As the Rodian stepped out onto the balcony as ultraviolet sensor was tripped and the EMP began charging.  The target lingered on the terrace sipping wine and enjoying the view.  There was a pulse and everything went dark.  Security systems were down.  Steeljacket raised up and fired two shots past the Rodian’s head.  The Rodian naturally panicked, but with the house dark, he scrambled over the balcony railing and jumped to the garden below.  Only two exits from the garden and one suddenly became flooded with noxious gas.  The Rodian fled through the second and into the woods that surrounded the house.  He was 100 yards down the cleared path when the net swooped him up.  Steeljacket came around a tree a second later and stunned the poor fellow.  30 seconds and bounty was bagged.  Two minutes later they were on Steeljacket’s ship which began lifting off as soon as his feet hit the deck.  By the time the local authorities arrived at the house, Steeljacket was breaking atmo and setting course for hyperspace.  Steeljacket would be cashing in his credits long before they put everything together.

The head is a cast from an Insecticon, I believe.  The torso, arms & legs are GI Joe Firefly figure.  The shoulder armor is SW Embo and the holsters are SW Jango Fett.

Spicy Womp Rat Café & Baalik – Jawa Noodle Hut and Bar

If you find yourself at the Norrique Outpost and you’re looking for a hot bowl of noodles or a stiff drink, you should definitely check out the Spicy Womp Rat.  It’s run by a Jawa name of Baalik, who makes traditional Jawa noodle bowls, just like they do on Tatooine.  He also can mix you up any drink under the twelve suns to ease you worried mind.  Five out of Five stars.  The Spicy Womp Rat is the place to go!
Baalik – SW Black Series Jawa with Ugnaught smock and a 6” Finn in Foster Order Disguise hat.
Spicy Womp Rat – The structure is a toy horse barn.  The bars is trimmed from a piece of GI Joe Tomohawk blade.  The stove is Little People and the barrel is Chap Mei, I think.  The mug is Barbie, the other cup is Polly Pocket.  The kettle is World Peace Keepers, the can is Walking Dead.  The rest I’m not sure about.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 06:12:50 AM by Tamer »