Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Figures

Custom Battle Droid 00M-9

<< < (41/42) > >>

Starchaser:
Great to see you back! Nice job with the air brush. How'd you find it - I'm currently looking at buying one myself for my son and I to use.

Tamer:
Hey, welcome back! Great droid.

Off to share on the front pages.

BlackThorne:

--- Quote from: krztfr on August 28, 2021, 12:53:36 PM ---I know its been a long while, figure I would post my latest custom, 00M-9 is a simple paint application, was the retro battle droid, first time using my air brush i got last Christmas. Surprised Hasbro hasn't done this character as simple as it would be for a rerelease, specially on the retro cards.

--- End quote ---

Nice! Just a tip, if you want this more transluce colors to be brighter, or darker you can base coat the 1st layer with white (to make it brighter) or black. Also helps to make a fadding effect if you want.

Darth More:
It was a great surprise when I saw your OOM-9 custom yesterday! Was on my way across the country so I only got to comment this morning. Still need to finish mine.

I think your OOM droid looks awesome! Great tip from BlackThorne as well. I especially like the detail on the E-5 blaster. It's mind boggling that we haven't seen any OOM units from Hasbro in more than a decade! Still keep my hopes up for a Security and Pilot which we haven't seen since 2007 and 2013.

So you write retro Droid. Do you mean the 12" figure by Hasbro? First, I thought it was the TVC one, but telling by the sculpt it's the TPM 12" one, right?

krztfr:

--- Quote from: Darth More on August 30, 2021, 12:37:27 AM ---It was a great surprise when I saw your OOM-9 custom yesterday! Was on my way across the country so I only got to comment this morning. Still need to finish mine.

I think your OOM droid looks awesome! Great tip from BlackThorne as well. I especially like the detail on the E-5 blaster. It's mind boggling that we haven't seen any OOM units from Hasbro in more than a decade! Still keep my hopes up for a Security and Pilot which we haven't seen since 2007 and 2013.

So you write retro Droid. Do you mean the 12" figure by Hasbro? First, I thought it was the TVC one, but telling by the sculpt it's the TPM 12" one, right?

--- End quote ---

No this it the Black Series 6 inch version that was packed in the retro looking Episode 1 potf packaging they released a few months ago, found this one at Best Buy.  Thank you all, i can always count on this place to make me feel good about my work. Thanks BlackThorne, i knew about the priming tip.but looking at Ep 1 stills I think this is closer to the movie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version