Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > General Hasbro collecting

2017 Fan Figure Poll

<< < (14/14)

mr.Jedi1977:

--- Quote from: Mandalore25 on April 22, 2017, 06:42:20 AM ---I appreciate that, I look forward to full articulation, for if anything, customizing, and likely with TVC there will be at least a few I want, depending on price (did they release a price point?). Going from spending hundreds a year to zero is heart braking... But that's the thing for me, I'm the get what what I like collector, there has to be something I want for Hasbro to get my money. However I must ask a collector like yourself, why fuss about Ben, or no Ben if you'll buy the winner regardless? I mean not voting wise, vote for what you want to see made the most, but if he ends up on the Hasbro submission, or not? Like the votes are there, and he didn't even get first. A frequent topic on site is for more voters, we get more votes, but then we take votes away? And by taking them away means they don't matter, ergo what those who voted for him wanted mattered less than those who voted for anyone else. This pot was stirred by both parties reading through all this, and personally I think we should be able to at least agree that adding rules after the fact is wrong, so let's plan better next year, and that all votes matter, how would you feel if the Tonnika Sisters were taken off when you voted fairly? I'm not asking us to agree, or all be happy with the outcome, just find common ground in some basic, sensible principles.

--- End quote ---

We have lost the votes many times with the Tonikka sisters because of issues of likeness rights but yet they still seem to pop up in every poll. The people who voted for her complained but not to the extent that I have seen with this Ben skywalker debacle . I fully support either characters being made but tvc comes first with the 3 movies that started it all .  Once we have those key figures that aren't made or we share both eu and OT characters  on tvc cards and sa figures everyone can be happy .

Tamer:
Wow, I spent all day and night at the hospital with my mom and come back to find this.

Folks, please do not use this thread for any negativity in regards to calling out members for their votes, lack of support for EU, implying wrongdoing, etc. Folks are entitled to their opinions but not at the expense of everyone else.

I agree this has gotten way out of hand from folks I would have thought had a more level head. Anything negative from here on out will be deleted, warnings issued, and further consequences allotted if the post merits it. Please consider this your warning.

And I do thank those folks who tried to de-escalate this while I was away (as I am still shaking my head).

Darth_Strife:
Null Class Arc troopers with removable helmets.

Generic Republic commandos.

Tamer:
I so wish Hasbro would do a new fans poll. They keep hinting that they are going to do this again, but haven't hinted about any dates.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version