Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > General Hasbro collecting

2017 Fan Figure Poll

<< < (2/14) > >>

mr.Jedi1977:

--- Quote from: JDeck on April 19, 2017, 08:29:33 AM ---Is this the vote, or the nomination list? I can't see how Ben Skywalker is getting so many votes. There's a widespread trolling campaign, trying to get Ben Skywalker to win. Some might be legit, don't get me wrong, but I think we've been compromised. Seriously when do we get this many votes on anything.

--- End quote ---

This is true as this was mentioned on another site that they were compromised ,as Ben Skywalker got the majority of the votes over there. This need to be somehow reported and corrected .

JDeck:

--- Quote from: mr.Jedi1977 on April 19, 2017, 01:27:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: JDeck on April 19, 2017, 08:29:33 AM ---Is this the vote, or the nomination list? I can't see how Ben Skywalker is getting so many votes. There's a widespread trolling campaign, trying to get Ben Skywalker to win. Some might be legit, don't get me wrong, but I think we've been compromised. Seriously when do we get this many votes on anything.

--- End quote ---

This is true as this was mentioned on another site that they were compromised ,as Ben Skywalker got the majority of the votes over there. This need to be somehow reported and corrected .

--- End quote ---
   Yes it has been confirmed. A group of people calling themselves the Black sun along with others are trolling the sites voting for Ben Skywalker.
I say the nomination is void.
Just out of curiosity why did we go from members only votes to email. Seems like asking for something like this to happen.

tetsuoswrath:
I hope Ben Skywalker or Anakin Solo wins. :{D

Rezikai:

--- Quote from: JDeck on April 19, 2017, 02:36:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: mr.Jedi1977 on April 19, 2017, 01:27:10 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
   Yes it has been confirmed. A group of people calling themselves the Black sun along with others are trolling the sites voting for Ben Skywalker.
I say the nomination is void.
Just out of curiosity why did we go from members only votes to email. Seems like asking for something like this to happen.

--- End quote ---

Yea read about it on JTA's posts and Paul was comparing it to the Jaina Solo campaign last year. I have a bad feeling that figure will pegwarm hard if it hits mass retail. Heck Revan still hasn't hit mass retail but most of the 6" guys I talk to are iffy on even getting it.

Sucks that people are taking advantage of a goodhearted poll as fodder for the oldEU vs. Disney war.

I voted for Dr. Aphra btw... a new EU character. Have at ye ...

Commander_Kurgan:
To be honest, untill yesterday I had no idea who the hell Ben Skywalker is supposed to be.
I also had no idea about this Black Sun troll campaign.
My vote goes to the Rogue One Rebel SpecForce Commando, hopefully modelled on Private Calfor.
It might not be everybody's choice, but at least it is not a troll operation.

I have no idea where these people come from and if I had a say in this, I would not forward Ben Skywalker to Hasbro for further consideration.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version