Author Topic: Iron Spidey, Iron Patriot and Winter Sold reviewed  (Read 1065 times)

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
Iron Spidey, Iron Patriot and Winter Sold reviewed
« on: June 29, 2010, 01:45:36 AM »

Review of the latest aquisitions.

http://www.zedsjoesite.com/review/mu2/mu2.html

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
Re: Iron Spidey, Iron Patriot and Winter Sold reviewed
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 06:51:25 AM »
a point that you missed is that this is the first acurate figure of Iron spiderman with 4 added arms... all previous figures of that costume only had 3 extra arms and seemed pretty stupid... 

of course I also read somewhere that the comic book depicts him with only 3 extra legs as well.

I don't read the comics so I'm not sure....  but it looks like it'll be a great figure.  too bad they won't be available in the stores. :(

Offline zedhatch

• Commodore
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 11:50:43 AM »
I will be honest I have never seen either of those figs, but also it appears they might be larger scale which I don't collect very often and could explain why.

But yeah they did have SM with 3 legs at one point, I never knew why though, I think when he gave the suit away it changed to 4 but not positive on that. (One of those guys in Avengers Initive was wearing it like that. 

Updates Mon-Fri every week, also reviews and much much more.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 11:12:01 PM »
yep that's what I was talking about.  I believe the figure they previously came out with was in the legends scale, at 6"... but it might have been a spiderman line in and of itself and at a slightly smaller scale too.