Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Vintage

Vintage information articles

<< < (2/2)

Reconsgt:
No proble,   Most people know what a cardback is and the number refers to teh listed figs on it but many don't know the differnce in a 48b, 48c, 48d card off the top of their heads, bust we will start with the basics and work into some deeper items, such as prototypes, non action figure items and so on

McMetal:
Thanks a lot, I am really enjoying reading through all this stuff. I don't know what I'm going to do when I complete my vintage collection! (Hopefully some time next year at this rate)

Reconsgt:
Thank you, I will be adding more as the weeks go by, it's just a matter of picking topics and getting my info correct ;) my memory can be fuzzy at times and the vintage area is filled with contradictory info and exceptions to the rule. Everyone knows a kid whom they swear had a rocket firing Boba Fett even though none ever made their way into consumers hands backin the day.

As far as finishing a vintage collection, I don't know if one will ever be truely complete, once you finish a basic run, there are so many other offerings from specific cardbacks, to foreign carded and loose figures, prototypes, ads, displays, non toy items, the list is huge since Lucas was a master in marketing,.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version