General Collecting > Action Fleet/Micro Machines

Spudafett's action fleet collection (pics!)

<< < (2/6) > >>

spudafett:

the imp. dropship is nesstled in behind the reg. tie and in front of the tyderium shuttle.

don't make fun of my sherman tank...  that action fleet scale galoob tank was a purchase I made back in my childhood.  I recently saw the exact same tank go for 150.00 on e-bay.  apparently the military line of toys to this scale by galoob didn't run very long.  The same thing happened to the Starship-troopers line and the Aliens line of ships and figures.  All of which can go upwards of 100-300 dollars on e-bay now, esp. if they are mint in the box.

I just ordered a darth Maul's sith infiltrator though on e-bay the other day... I can't wait untill it comes in!

jkno:
Congrats! You have a great a great Action Fleet collection. I like that Sherman, it is one of the non-SW items I'm still missing. Which are your favorite ships/vehicles?

Luke Sprywalker:
Great collection Spud! and 4 sandcrawlers?!?

Clonehead:
That is a great collection. Man, I didn't even know that some of those pieces were available.
I am going to have to break out my collection now.

spudafett:
my favorite A/F models have to be (that I have) the tie defender, tie interceptor, and the AT-TE (even though the AT-TE can't fit figures... it still rocks).

close behind that comes.... well.... everything else! lol

I think the one ship that I am dying to get still that I havn't yet is the e-wing.  Once I get the e-wing I think the majority of the dificult to find OTC ship collection will be complete.

I still have a long way to go to find all the ep-1 collection and I only have the slave-1 from the "saga" era of the line...

I also want to collect all the titanium ultra ships since they are basically the same exact molds that they used for action fleet, only done up in die cast!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version