General Collecting > Action Fleet/Micro Machines

Spudafett's action fleet collection (pics!)

(1/6) > >>

spudafett:
FIRST!

lol... I just wanted to be first....  I'll post pics of my action fleet collection eventually... but first check another thread I'm going to start in here for a comprehensive list of all the action fleet models and sets that there are...

wraithnine:
i'll be posting pics of my A/F collection which includes the AT-TE and Republic Gunship

spudafett:
awesome, I've got those two as well.

I'm uploading pics right now... I set my entire collection up tonight on the pool table for a big shot... nearly took me 2 hours to set everything up! lol...

spudafett:
ok, as promised I put out my collection all together and took some pics.

I think this includes everything except for the a-wing I have disasembled for paint, the virago I'm customizing, the x-wing/z-95, and the buttless rancor.... lol

here we go:

my three favorite ties there in the background of that shot :)
the red one is of course a custom

in the back of this shot you can see my customized "animated debut" slave 1... although you never see it in the animated holiday special or in the droids series this is what I conceptualized that the slave 1 would have looked like had they kept boba's pastel colors instead of redesigning him for ESB....

another shot of my baby.  That tie defender cost me around 80.00.  Dawn bought me it as an eirly christmas gift one year.  gotta love a woman who will feed your obsession... I'd been wanting that thing since I was a child... oh... wait... I still am one of those arn't I?!  

a final parting shot....

well.... what do you guys think?

StenHunter:
Simply awesome man.. I wish I had that collection and a place to show it... (I love that SW Sherman tank :P ) you said you had a drop ship? has that come in yet??

I also LOVE that Red Tie.. and the Tie D is a very lovely lady. Your wife did good!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version