Author Topic: X Men Legends: Wolverine  (Read 4215 times)

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
Re: X Men Legends: Wolverine
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 08:27:15 AM »
Ah i was so mesmorised by it, only a few minutes there but enough to certainly whet the appetite

I'll have to see it again.... ;)

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2009, 08:32:26 PM »
I still need to go see this one, and they've already confirmed that the sequel is a go.  Look for Wolverine II coming to a theater near you, I'd be guessing 2011.  Just a guess on the date, though.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 04:12:43 AM »
I still need to go see this one, and they've already confirmed that the sequel is a go.  Look for Wolverine II coming to a theater near you, I'd be guessing 2011.  Just a guess on the date, though.
I also need to go see this before they take it out of the theaters. We missed too many theatrical exhibitions of good movies, last year. That is not to say that I wouldn't enjoy a movie at the house, just as much.

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 06:45:21 AM »
"waves hand (mind trick)" you need to go see this now........... ;D

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2009, 09:17:30 AM »
i loved blob !!!!  so happy to see him , ms frost was also cool to see  showing her and cyclops young can create an opening for a  xmen 4 , where she and cyclps take over school ( based on teh comics) oh bbut wait   THEY KILLED HIM OFF IN X3 :o  ass wipes  x3 screwed the whole xmen series , and rrebboting would just ruin the whole franchise  :'( oh well at least we have iron man and cap america to see in the future and cant wait for samuel jacks perfomrmance as nick fury 
May the Force be with you !

Offline masterfett

• Lieutenant
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2009, 11:29:03 AM »
Ms frost was also cool to see  showing her and cyclops young can create an opening for a  xmen 4 , where she and cyclps take over school ( based on teh comics) 
That is probably their plan since the tentative title is X-Men Origins: First Class, it's going to focus on younger versions of the characters at the School.

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2009, 11:09:16 PM »
Ms frost was also cool to see  showing her and cyclops young can create an opening for a  xmen 4 , where she and cyclps take over school ( based on teh comics) 
That is probably their plan since the tentative title is X-Men Origins: First Class, it's going to focus on younger versions of the characters at the School.

Hope to see more of Colossus then...

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 05:51:28 PM »
I bought the Blu-Ray DVD today, and let me tell ya...I'm a little disappointed.  I saw the "Un-Finished" version that was leaked on the internet, so I had high hopes for the effects and what not being cleaned up.  They didn't seem to be.  Some of the movements that were done on guidewires were evident and sloppy in the finished version, and some of the effects looked very cheesy.  Perhaps Blu-Ray was TOO well defined in this case.  I'm curious who bought the standard DVD, and their views on it.  While I still enjoyed the movie, it was the effects I was overly disappointed in.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 07:15:51 PM »
I bought the blue ray, today and.................it was ok. I wasn't as dissapointed as I had feared. I would rather have seen a wolverine with Alpha flight movie.

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2009, 03:12:26 AM »
Still waiting , comes out next month here.... :(