Author Topic: Jonny Quest  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Jonny Quest
« on: April 13, 2009, 08:35:02 AM »
Being a child of the late 60s, I really loved the Jonny Quest Hanna Barbara cartoon and it's mix of action and Science Fiction. After many rumurs last year a list of some of the cast members has been released as reported by darkhorizons.com.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Jonny Quest
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 05:45:28 PM »
I loved this cartoon series when I was a kid. I hope they do a movie.

Offline masterfett

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 09:50:38 PM »
The cartoon was cool when I was a kid, however a live action movie doesn't seem interesting considering we have so many movies with that adventure theme already! National treasure ring a bell or Tomb Raider perhaps, go name one?
I really don't think changing the name is going to matter either Speed Racer didn't flop because of the name it flopped because it sucked! Also there was no one in it that I cared to see plus I was never a fan of it.
Jonny Quest does have Zac Efron going for it he's the latest up and comer and tons of girls are crazy for him so the movie should do fine. I think Dr. Benton Quest should be played by Neal McDonough,  not quite sure who should play Roger  "Race" Bannon, and more then likely Hadji will be played by Kal Penn!

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 09:19:04 AM »
omg i loved htis so much!!!!!!!!!! i had all the action figures !!!!!!!!!!  cant wait to see it !!!! 
May the Force be with you !

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2009, 09:23:15 AM »
i jsut read the article i take it back, starting zac efron , im not waiting for this movie !  :'(
May the Force be with you !