Author Topic: BIN LADEN DEAD !!!!!!!!!  (Read 2778 times)

Spookymufu

Re: BIN LADEN DEAD !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 08:40:32 AM »
"I''m glad the US didnt involved anyone else in this operation"  that bit  made it sound as if  the rest of us are incompetant (just bear in my weve lost more than a few good men to "blue on blue" AKA friendly fire involving the americans  ,but you never hear of brits firing on the US forces by mistake)  ,sorry but i'm fiercely proud of what my nation and what it  has achieved (ok not ALL of it,but certainly most of it)and i just felt that was a snipe at your allies which includes us  ,but i do agree the pakistani army is corrupt as hell and next to useless ,just remember that the CIA have dropped more than a few clangers in the past ,as an intelligence agency they leave a lot to be desired ..

oh btw i also hoped they pissed on him to  for the lives he took in the July 7th bombings in London .
Sometimes things just come together im sure the whole thing was orchastrated by a whole lot of intelligence agencies all over the world to get this thing to fly and go of the way it was supposed to . People sometimes think its like in the movies and everything gets done in a certain frame of time. I just got an email from my brother tellimg me to tell my mom hes shipping out asap and to tell her not to worry. So as informed as we all think we are and telling each other whos better and who did what non of us really know unless were  personally there or have been involved in something like this how it really workss. Im sure the USA appreciates the British and all of its allies involvment in doing these kinds of operations.
No one needs to take any offense to anything remember this guy killed people all over the world not just US or British or French taking credit for this by any country  all has to do with politics. Im no expert by any means but I think im knowledgeable enough to know that much.

Just for the record, I never said anyone was better then anyone else, that was Wraith9 reading something into my post that wasnt there.

Of course I have National Pride, we all should in our respected homelands, but I never said the UK (or anyone else) didnt pull their weight or contribute to world affairs.

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 09:07:27 AM »
woah woah woah! just because some A£%hole is dead we don't have to cause rivalrys between us.
lets celebrate his reign of terror is finished now the next target is gadaffi and the low level's of al quade.
I'm with Jay on the friendly fire part. like the bombings in tripoli, killed many " anti-gadaffi" rebels. and the amount of soldiers in Iraq,Afghanistan,Iran and Pakistan is high.
still i doubt osama is really dead.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 09:51:42 AM »
well im big enough to apologise , when i'm wrong so sorry spooky my friend for reading something into your post that wasnt there  .
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Spookymufu

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 09:54:34 AM »
well im big enough to apologise , when i'm wrong so sorry spooky my friend for reading something into your post that wasnt there  .

no worries man

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 02:05:09 PM »
It was great to get up this morning and hear the world was a little bit safer.

I am sure some of the terrorists will be stirred up a bit now, but when you kill the Queen Bee it is only a matter of time until the rest of the hive is gone too. I too am not a big Obama supporter, mainly for his home fiscal policies, but I am glad that he didn't drop the ball on this one.

It is nice to give all those folks involved in 9-11 a bit of peace today too. This will never bring their loved ones back, but at least their government showed them they would not rest until justice was done. I am also sure we will get more evidence "leaked" to us in the coming days, but if our Spec Ops were involved I am certain they got him this time.

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 04:58:50 PM »
im glad that a post of mine finaly reached 2 pages  :P   wasnt there a news that osama died a couple years ago by ulcer? it will be hard for me to beleive he really died but i really hope he did, i would be really bummed to see him walk by me in the streets
May the Force be with you !

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 11:27:21 AM »
Folks any more comments saying one country's special ops are better or inferior to anothers will be deleted. We should all be breathing a collective sigh of relief that the world is a bit safer. Having served with both the French and British Special Forces while in Deserstorm I can vouch for the professionalism of all involved.

Lets keep this thread productive and postive and focused on where it needs to be: the fact that Osama Bin Laden is dead and the world is safer.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 11:53:09 AM by Tamer »

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 12:11:54 PM »
thnx tamer , that was the whole point of this thread to celebrate, btw you were in desert storm any cool missions? (no need for details just a yes or no and i let my imagination take care of it)
May the Force be with you !