Imperial Surplus Sales > Star Wars Wanted

Need a cara dune

<< < (2/4) > >>

Darth More:
tunghori indeed just relisted at least the carbonized TVC version of Cara Dune if that's an option for you, Clint:

https://www.tunghori.com/product-page/vintage-collection-cara-dune-carbonized-mandalorian-3-75-walmart-exclusive

Clonehead:
Yes, I knew there was a carbonized one out there. Missed em at a store earlier in the week.
Tumg is sold out

Darth More:
It's back! Keep checking back. When I shared the link yesterday I was happy to see you were online, but I assume you didn't read it right away. Usually tunghori re-lists all his figures by selling 22 units a time. I hope he won't sell out that quickly. But I expect him to at least raise the price for her...

I secretly hope he can get access to at least a fraction of the units that are already produced, but canceled now and meant to be destroyed...it is sad what Lucasfilm has become under the rule of Di$ney and ther double standards...

Clonehead:
I will keep checking
I looked again this morning

Darth More:
I know it's in the middle of the night in Kansas, but tunghori put her back up. The basic TVC version seems gone forever though.
It's 4:20 pm in HongKong and 9:20 am here in Germany as of this post. Sometimes it pays off to set the alarm in the middle of the night, but I'd just contact tunghori if there's a couple Caras left for you. Fingers crossed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version