Imperial Community > Imperial Blog

Goldleaderone's World: Surviving one day at a time

<< < (3/8) > >>

Goldleaderone:
Thanks. Just the 2 week training period as that is at night, and Sundays when I get the job. On Sundays I'll probably catch the tail end of a game, if its a 1:00 start.

When I actually start, both my jobs will be in the morning. I'll be working one job a day, no more going from job to job now. When I worked at the gym my schedule was morning job, break, then afternoon-evening job. I used to get home around 8:30.  Now, the latest I'll get home is around 5. It'll be good to be working 2 jobs again and actually be home in the evenings for once.

Goldleaderone:
Went to another Red Sox game today, I finally ended my 4 game losing streak lol. Jonny Gomes, an outfielder, hit a Grand Slam. I think its the first time I've seen one in person. David Ortiz, their best hitter hit a Home Run as well as the backup catcher. Jon Lester, the starting pitcher struck out 15 batters, truly amazing to see in person how well he pitched today. They almost blew it in the ninth, but luckily held onto a 6-3 lead to win. As they scored the 3 runs in the ninth I'm sitting there thinking "You gotta be kidding me" lol. Here's a pic of my view today.

Tamer:
What a great way to spend an afternoon.

Goldleaderone:
Finally I have finished training for AAA. I had 2 options for training, to do a Mon-Fri 9-5 or night classes Mon-Fri at 5-10:30.  I didn't want to waste my 2 vacation weeks just to go to training so I opted for the night classes. The only thing that stunk was coming home right from the night class and going to bed for work in the morning. I also didn't have a full day off for 2 weeks. I just finished my first official week there. It's a bit nerve-racking being on the phones taking call after call. I'm just nervous because I want to do a good job and eventually latch on permanently. I do love the people there, everyone says hi to you and is willing to help.

My schedule changed a little bit, I do have to work both jobs a few days, but at most its only 3. I'm also home by 5 which is a nice change.  Hopefully this is the last job I apply for lol.

Tamer:
Looks like you are in! And it is working out pretty nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version