Imperial Review > Gentle Giant

Boba Fett Mini Bust

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tamer:
Yeah, your points are well valid Pat. This one seems to be pretty hard to find. I actually have one I can buy for two hundred right now and had to whittle away to get him that low, but am still undecided. Realistically I don't know that I will be able to find one really for lower than this.

Daggone you for getting me into these in the first place, but wow they really are nice. The more I get the more I am almost ready to say good bye to most of Hasbro.

Phatty:
$200?  I say go for it.  It's slightly better than usual, and if you have it and are willing to pay it, I'd do it.

Tamer:
Look at this from every angle and tell me if you can spot any issues. I love it. It will be the highlight of my GG Bust collection.

I am psyched right now. I haven't felt like this since I got that new AT-AT in my hands. This feeling is the reason I collect. Folks, this is one you have to have in your collection.

Clonehead:
I want one, Shawn. you are just proud of that bad boy, arnt you?

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on December 20, 2010, 05:42:47 PM ---I want one, Shawn. you are just proud of that bad boy, arnt you?

--- End quote ---

Don't put one in your hands Clint. You will go home with it. Daggone Pat anyway for getting me into these. Daggone they are nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version