Imperial Review > Gentle Giant

Boba Fett Mini Bust

<< < (4/4)

DocOutlands:
I've had SUCH a naughty idea this morning... involving AFFA, custom figs, travel around the world, pictures, and Tamer's display case.  ;D

Tamer:

--- Quote from: DocOutlands on December 22, 2010, 08:14:50 AM ---I've had SUCH a naughty idea this morning... involving AFFA, custom figs, travel around the world, pictures, and Tamer's display case.  ;D

--- End quote ---

I knew you would be chiming in soon. I am pretty daggone sick this evening, but might get around to opening it tomorrow. Right now all I can do is sneeze, cough, and run to the bathroom. I stopped and saw a doc and it seems I have bronchitis again, now over the stinking holidays!

Clonehead:
Sorry to hear that you are sick, buddy. You must be feverish if you are talking about opening something..........

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on December 22, 2010, 04:45:36 PM ---Sorry to hear that you are sick, buddy. You must be feverish if you are talking about opening something..........

--- End quote ---

LOL! My wife just said the same thing although she used the word delerious. She said I can't go downstairs tonight (thats where my collection is).

CloneSniper78:
Hey Tamer, what are the colors of his shoulder armor. I'm trying to do some research for my 3 3/4" Boba. Are they both yellow or both orange or one of each?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version