Cultures > Mandalorian

Language

<< < (2/2)

beige-4:
copy cat

Reconsgt:
Wattoh,  

I would ask that you take a peak at his thread http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=1531.0;topicseen  post 2, it clearly states that all similar elements will be combined into one thread, if you have questions on that ask,  You will also note that the list here is far more encompassing than any other post.

TheCloneCommander:
Wattoh...

I think the point of Dan's Thread was to have a word for the day "theme" where we get to learn a new Mando'a word each and every single day but instead was flooded by yourself thus rendering it useless,
it was a fantastic idea on Dan's behalf and i hope that he continues his Mando'a word of the day it was fun to see what came up next
and i think Sarges Thread is more the comprehensive side of the Mando'a language, in detailing every thing.......

The Mandalorian:
I'm on the side of Reconsgt, some people like those "one word a day" things, but they absolutely suck.  If I was to do a report on Mandalorian, I would not look up a one word a day thing, I would look up this, a DICTIONARY.  Besides, how do you remember all those words if it's one a day?  You right them off a dictionary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version