Imperial Creative Engineering > Models, Scratch Builds, and Miscellaneous

My New Crafting Table!

(1/4) > >>

Phatty:
Well, my old crafting table was built into a nook in the basement of our house.  I liked it down there, because it's cool in the summer and warm in the winter.  Plus, for whatever reason, I love basements.  Maybe it's because as a kid, my room was in the basement and it was like my own private apartment!  In any case, it irked me because my Star Wars room with my bigger TV and sometimes my Xbox was in the upstairs.  So, since I decided it was pointless to have two spaces and only utilize one, I decided to move everything upstairs.  Now, I couldn't move the craft table up from the basement, since it was attached to the wall and such, but I COULD build my own upstairs.  I went to Home Depot, bought some 2x4s and a 2'x4', 3/4" MDF board, and built a new table into the wall.  Now, it isn't the prettiest piece of work you'll ever see.  However, it's level, it's sturdy, and it'll serve its purpose admirably!  So, I present to you, my new crafting table!

wraithnine:
thats one wicked workstation pat

Phatty:
Thanks Jay!  I'm about to start working on my contest entry, I'm still doing the planning for it though...I'm eager just to use the table!

COG Veteran:

Tamer:
Looks good Pat. It is nice to see those signs up too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version