Imperial Creative Engineering > Models, Scratch Builds, and Miscellaneous

Hangarbay's 1/144 scale creations

(1/2) > >>

hangarbay94:
Hi folks,

These are a few pieces I made a while back. The kids still play with the stuff and it's still in pretty good nick. I made the Star base out of a mixture of foam core and mount board, the buildings are modular and can be arranged in lots of different ways, they also care made to fit into each other for easy storage. The backdrop folds flat with the internal hangar and external pieces being held on using Velcro.
I created all of the decals myself. The small models are a mix of Votom's vehicles, Macross fighters and Gundam kits...all 1/144 scale.

spudafett:
very cool.  I bet the kids love this.  I know I would have loved a major play set like this to go with my action fleet and micro-machine vehicles when I was a kid.... I was stuck using mega-blocks, blankets and junk to build "bases!"   lol

Phatty:
Oh my Lord, there are no words.  Seriously, that must have taken a LONG time to get together, and it looks incredible!  I bet they can play with that thing for hours on end with almost a never ending change of scenery!  Way too cool, Jules.

Luke Sprywalker:
Freakin' awesome man!

wraithnine:
thats wicked mate ,i love stuff that lets your imagination run wild

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version