Imperial Bulletin > Imperial HR Office

Upgrading to new forums...

<< < (2/5) > >>

Phatty:
Shawn, I was as surprised as any with the new look, and I think it's streamlined well!  Let me know if you need help reworking the style sheet and whatnot, I think I still remember how lol!  I know I had wondered about the 2.0 upgrade for years, but was always afraid to pull the trigger for fear of losing everything!  Great job buddy.

jkno:
The new look is very cool! Congrats! :D

The only minor issue i see is with the banner which is missing a bit from its right part.

Tamer:
Serg, I wonder if that is a monitor or screen size issue as mine looks like this:

Pat, how does that banner look to you? Maybe you can make it a bit smaller if we keep seeing folks report this issue. Does anyone else see the banner as a bit cut off? And if you see anything else let us know.

mashby:
Aha yeah. That's entirely possible on smaller monitors or window sizes. Maybe that logo area needs to be in its own row per se. Kind of like News: is situated.

Mr. Black:
Everything's fine on a regular monitor, but on a phone the text in the upper right corner overlaps the banner, like jkno posted.

This morning I was frantically looking for the "show unread posts" link  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version