Author Topic: The Woods of West Virginia  (Read 53969 times)

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
Re: The Woods of West Virginia
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2009, 10:39:36 AM »
The variants got moved to a new wave of figures they will be released around the mid-end of Oct and the 1st of Nov. and I will be glad the more Hoth soldiers the better can never have enough troops.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2009, 02:00:40 PM »
LOL. Yeah DS, Clint keeps trying to tell me they will on the new red cards, but I don't like the new red cards as much. Guess I will be buying a few though, bring on that helmetless ATAT driver!

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2009, 02:02:21 PM »
YEAH!! I want that version so bad to go with the rest of my AT-AT Drivers I need to customize a couple to match the 2 diffrent versions in the movie

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2009, 05:06:35 PM »
I FOUND THEM!!!!!!! well really my wife natasha found them, I am so Excited right now YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2009, 05:10:49 PM »
I FOUND THEM!!!!!!! well really my wife natasha found them, I am so Excited right now YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found what?

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2009, 07:41:28 PM »
Droids? Death Star Plans? Cancer cure?...Tell us lol!

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2009, 09:16:48 PM »
Sorry I forgot to put what  she foound lol, I now have 3 Dewbacks so hopefully the AT-ST will be coming soon

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2009, 10:05:35 PM »
how much are they and what dimension box size? just in case i need to import one.... ;)

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2009, 08:04:03 AM »
they were $29.88 and the box is 14.5" in lenght 7" height, 4.25" width weight maybe a pound I do not have scales or I would have let you know that also I hope that helps.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2009, 08:31:49 AM »
Great scores!!! Congrats!

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2009, 08:45:45 AM »
Thanks I am hoping that this means that the AT-ST is not far behind.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #131 on: November 08, 2009, 05:29:50 PM »
Well I can finally add something to this thread! I found a few new things today. Looked like the new Clone Wars wave was there including those new Freeco speeders and Dooku's speederbike which I thought looked cool. There were also some what I am thinking are new titaniums with the Hounds Tooth, Dengar's Punisher, a black shadow gunship, and another regular version. Glad I don't collect em as I would have brought home a ton of em! That Punisher looked cool. I also saw and did pick up the new atst. They have about eight left as I recall. I still haven't seen any of the new bps yet. So no Dewbacks came home. There were a ton of new Clone Wars two packs though. I thought they were done? Still tons of evo sets there. I am hoping these go on clearance and I will probably bring home that Imperial Pilot and new RC pack. Man, they finally got the Ywing and the Turbo tank too. Those turbo tank boxes were mint too. I will have one of those too if I can find a half off like the atte deal. It was a decent day.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #132 on: November 08, 2009, 05:56:54 PM »
Well I can finally add something to this thread! I found a few new things today. Looked like the new Clone Wars wave was there including those new Freeco speeders and Dooku's speederbike which I thought looked cool. There were also some what I am thinking are new titaniums with the Hounds Tooth, Dengar's Punisher, a black shadow gunship, and another regular version. Glad I don't collect em as I would have brought home a ton of em! That Punisher looked cool. I also saw and did pick up the new atst. They have about eight left as I recall. I still haven't seen any of the new bps yet. So no Dewbacks came home. There were a ton of new Clone Wars two packs though. I thought they were done? Still tons of evo sets there. I am hoping these go on clearance and I will probably bring home that Imperial Pilot and new RC pack. Man, they finally got the Ywing and the Turbo tank too. Those turbo tank boxes were mint too. I will have one of those too if I can find a half off like the atte deal. It was a decent day.

Dang, how far of a drive would that be from Richmond? I need that Clone Wars wave BAD, and we are seeing zero progress around here. I assume you scored those at a Walmart? Well done!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #133 on: November 08, 2009, 06:10:20 PM »
Lets see, I use to go that way on my way to Bragg. Too daggone long for a wave. There is another option though, I do know how to go to the post office and am not adverse to sending em to you.  Pm me and let me know which ones those are and I am probably gonna head back down there no later than Thursday of this week if not earlier.  The wave I saw was the one with the newer Padme in it. Is that the one? I am so behind in the Clone Wars waves as I don't collect those.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #134 on: November 09, 2009, 11:50:36 AM »
Lets see, I use to go that way on my way to Bragg. Too daggone long for a wave. There is another option though, I do know how to go to the post office and am not adverse to sending em to you.  Pm me and let me know which ones those are and I am probably gonna head back down there no later than Thursday of this week if not earlier.  The wave I saw was the one with the newer Padme in it. Is that the one? I am so behind in the Clone Wars waves as I don't collect those.

Thanks, but as of lunchtime today I am all set. :)

Picked up all 4 Wave 7 TCW at one of the outlying Walmarts. I am totally caught up on figs now!