Author Topic: The Woods of West Virginia  (Read 54000 times)

Offline Darth C

• Brigadier
Re: The Woods of West Virginia
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2008, 07:22:27 PM »
Glad to see you recovered some of the items.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2008, 07:46:09 PM »
Glad to see you recovered some of the items.

Heck almost all of em! That was a good deal on those comic packs too. I am so glad I start back to work so I can get my packages delivered there and not here to my home address. 

Offline Darth C

• Brigadier
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2008, 04:18:07 AM »
Has it always been to your home address, no problems at work?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2008, 04:35:04 AM »
Has it always been to your home address, no problems at work?

Yepper, always has. I don't know what the issue is. I had one package damaged from work when it sat there over the Xmas break, but other than that my packages sent to my work addy have generally been good. I have complained numerous times about my package condition for my home stuff. They say they are looking into it, stuff improves for a package or two and then it goes right back to the horribly damaged stuff.  I never send any of your packages through em, I always go to my in laws or my work post office.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2008, 03:37:46 PM »
well I started back to work today so I used the ride home to swing by my closest wally world. Like you guys have seen they have tons of wave one legacy and clone wars on the pegs. Doubt I see any new figs there anytime soon. I also saw they had restocked thier battlepacks, but boy were they buggered up big time. I didnt see many of the 20 dollar ships either, just a lone Torrent and Spider Droid.  They did have the new comic packs in, but the comics were overflowing so much they had to stock some of the new ones on top. They also forced em over the top of the pegs which I hate cause it just tears the heck out of the J pegs.  Still, lots of Star Wars to go round. I even saw quite a few first day of issue stickers there.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2008, 04:37:06 AM »
nothing of note. Looks like my pegs in my one walmart are starting to clear out a bit. I hope this means I get to see legacy three here before too long. I bet hasbro staggers the releases right, but stores with overcrowding pages arent gonna give us the waves at the right time so we will probably get CW and Legacy Waves 3 at the same time. Looks like they are also almost sold out of the walmart ex. five oh one too. There were tons of em just  a week agao. They are down to four falcons and two attes too.  Bet we see a Fall reset for xmas here in a little while too.  Still no sign of the new awings, but I am hoping anytime now. Looks like Darth Caedus found wave 3 of Legacy at walmart so I am going back today.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2008, 01:25:56 PM »
hit both my local stores today. My local store still hasn't put out anything past wave 1 of legacy and CW that I can see. They did have the new titaniums out today though.  They also had at least two each of the Hoth speeder bike, recon speeder bike, and Hoth recon battlepacks out and looking good. So much for worrying I wouldnt see those again. On a bad note, there are so many old comic packs there I bet it will be awhile before I see the new ones.

At my other wally world I did see that wave three legacy must have been put out again as I saw the Sal trooper and the other clone from wave three. No others were there. I also saw they had the lego torrent and it looked good. Wish I could afford to collect the lego line. They also had the new titainiums and I saw two of the new comic packs out (the ones with the Mandos), but the comic packs were really dinged. Glad I have an ace in the hole for those thanks to my frosty friend.  Looks like they are down to three big falcons and two atte's and they are ready for a reset.  I also didn't see any of the twenty dollar ships. Sure hope I see some new ones including the Awing. Think that is all. Oh, I saw new waves of GIJoe at all my stores. Major Blood?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2008, 03:37:18 PM »
my local wal-mart hasn't shown anything new but more of the hoth speeder bike, hoth recon, and speeder bike recon battlepacks. I think they must have four each on the shelves now. I also saw my second clone wars anakin ship, but this ship and the new ones they put out were all dinged up.  I still haven't seen em put anything past wave one of legacy on the pegs. I will hit my bigger one tomorrow. They seem to do a bit better. I am also hoping they mess up and put out the FU stuff early as they did with the Clone Wars three packs that one year. I think I just about bought them out of those three packs that year. I thought my wife would kill me when she was that bill! I was kinda out of control back then. Ah, the good ole days.

Offline Darth C

• Brigadier
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2008, 02:09:44 PM »
Tamer out of control?  LOL

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2008, 02:43:21 PM »
Tamer out of control?  LOL

Yeah, I am a lot more selective now. On that note, I just called my bigger walmart as child "issue" kept me from going today. They checked the floor for me and didn't see em, stockers being as good as they are. I hope they looked. The electronics gal didnt even know what I was talking about and said they would be with the toys. I had to explain to her that sometimes when they do dvd or game exclusives that they may set them in the electronics section. I bet they won't be out till Tuesday.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2008, 09:47:18 AM »
Well it was a bust for me today. I called my better walmart and they don't have the force unleashed three packs out yet. They figure they will have em out by Thursday. Maybe I am not meant to have this force unleashed stuff! Between the basic figure wave, the rancor, and now this I think I am jinxed! I also called my two local gamestops who are now out of the stormy commanders. I really didnt want to spend 40 bucks just to get the figure anyhow. Perhaps they will release this one later down the road in the basic figure line. I also called my bow shop and the owner didn't even know I had dropped off my bow!  :'( Looks like no hunting for Tamer tonight either!

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2008, 04:57:39 PM »
Not a good day for the Tamer huh?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2008, 05:56:17 PM »
Not a good day for the Tamer huh?

not particularly Greg. There is always tomorrow though. The wife is going for a routine doctor appointment so I am having her stop for a look see on the force unleashed sets. I am not too worried though, walmart stuff I can find. As far as my bow, the owner is working on it as I am typing this.  I hope I get good news there too.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2008, 04:48:19 AM »
Well I didn't find the new FU packs yet which I found out was due to space in the SW section as they have all the space covered. Wave 2 of the Clone Wars made an appearance! I was able to pick up a clone pilot for me and a black sbdroid for my frosty buddy. Going out again on Sunday hoping more are to be found. They also had the clean versions of the CW  Rex and CW trooper, but I passed on those. I like my troopers dirty!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2008, 01:07:24 PM »
Well I came home empty handed again. My stores are just too packed with stuff now for them to set newer stuff out. I did see some of the newer ships and now there are two of the CW anakin's modified jsf on the shelf. Speaking of shelf I did notice they put the shelves back up top so I bet we are about due to see a Fall reset soon. There were lots of the Hoth recon bp left and I did see that the falcons were marked down to 129 smackers on an endcap at the bigger walmart I have. I sure did hope to see the 32 dollar price tag on em though.  I am still looking for the FU sets as my larger walmart still hasnt set em out yet, but it is just a matter of time and patience.  I am not known for either though.  I also didn't see any more of the CW wave two. I had hoped to see more of those on the pegs, but it looks like just a few more legacy wave 3 were set out.