Author Topic: The Woods of West Virginia  (Read 53959 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: The Woods of West Virginia
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2009, 05:21:29 PM »
Well I finally hit my larger wally world today and wow was it stocked full. The only new thing I didn't see was the Ywing. There were tons of the new Octopura Droid and the new two packs (I saw all four). The new Clone Wars figs including all the clones were there. It was the first Rex and Cody I have seen in ages.The only one I didn't see was Gree. I also didn't see the new evolutions, but the single carded figs were full. That Amidala in the Legacy wave looked pretty good to me too. I was hoping to get lucky and see some new ATST's, but I know I am way early. A guy can dream though.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2009, 07:16:50 PM »
Did they have Rumsleg?

This one is driving me mad now...I have had 2 in my hand and passed both times only to go back later and he was gone. Now I can't find any more of that wave at all!

I think I may have blinked and missed it - damn!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2009, 08:23:49 PM »
I don't think we will see the atst until a bit later, like October.
  Keep looking for that imperial pilot evo pack for me. And those darn Battle Packs, please.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2009, 05:41:48 AM »
Yes Rumm Slegg was there and no Clint I didn't see any of the evo sets or the new battlepacks. If I see em I will grab em for you and then see if you still need em. I can always return em if you find em in your forays. I am also banging my head trying to find Assaj now as she was there every week and when I try to tell KRI I can find one she disappears! I haven't done a trade or a transaction in months!

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2009, 05:49:11 AM »
Yes Rumm Slegg was there and no Clint I didn't see any of the evo sets or the new battlepacks. If I see em I will grab em for you and then see if you still need em. I can always return em if you find em in your forays. I am also banging my head trying to find Assaj now as she was there every week and when I try to tell KRI I can find one she disappears! I haven't done a trade or a transaction in months!

We could fix that....lol.... ;)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2009, 05:53:46 AM »
LOL. If you are wanting to pay those lousy shipping rates, just pm me a list ole buddy.

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2009, 06:00:52 AM »
ROFL, been there , done that.. will wait mate. Thought i could help here with the ATST....if i see it....

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2009, 11:09:34 AM »
Been a good army weekend for me, I have managed to find

1x Luke Skywalker In Stormtrooper outfit in the red and white package
1x Space Trooper in the red and white package
1x biker scout in the red and white package
3x Hoth rebel soldiers in blue and white
9x Sandtroopers saga legends
1x Rum Slegg

And the winner for me 4 Red 2 X-Wings YAY!!! and I still have one walmart to go. Happy Hunting everyone.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2009, 11:37:18 AM »
All those x wings would make for a killer hanger diorama.

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2009, 11:47:49 AM »
Nice scores, sounds like an expensive SW run.

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2009, 12:18:37 PM »
Expensive yeah that would sum it up lol, I plan on a hangar Dio just do not know when I will get it started until then I plan to hang them up with my TIE fighters, bombers, Interceptors, and awing y wing and bwings for a large scale battle around my living room  lol I wonder if my wife will notice.

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2009, 06:14:20 AM »
Well if she does, get her to join in....team up on Yavin!

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2009, 03:33:15 PM »
LOL, when she got home I got this look >:( I promised her I woould redo the kitchen and then I got this face  ;D , of course I would not want to star working so late in the year almost winter  >:D I am evil and she nows it

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2009, 04:40:39 PM »
Well I thought I had hit paydirt on the TESB variants as I finally saw the Phantom Menace Legacy wave in the old packaging. I saw a Hoth Trooper and Ugnaught but they were the old versions. I pretty much saw all the new basic figs out there. The Clone Wars Clones are looking pretty daggone nice if they were only just a tad beefier.

I also saw all versions of the new Evolutions and man did those two Imperial packs almost come home. I really like the look of the red helmet Clone Pilot and the Imperial Commando. Boy those looked good. Clint, let me know on that pilot pack as they had quite a few of em and I think that was one you just got on ebay, but wish I had figured out they still had em. They had lots of all the new ships on the shelf too including the Octopus Droid. This walmart was smaller and they didn't have the bigger ships like the Ywing and ARC.

There were tons of new Joe figs on the pegs too, but as I had a small gal with me, I didn't look real close.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2009, 06:45:08 PM »
I found that set at the state line Walmart yesterday buddy but thanks for looking out for me. Too bad about those varients. If we ever see em, I will be surprised.