Author Topic: The Woods of West Virginia  (Read 53936 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: The Woods of West Virginia
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2009, 12:53:58 PM »
Well I hit my local Wallyworld today and came up empty. I didn't see the new ships yet and it looks like they are making my SW section smaller in preparation for the Transformers movie. I did see some of the older battlepacks including the Hoth Scout patrol one. I picked it up, but I have two already. I am looking to score a few more Hothy rebel figs. The stocker head said they are putting our more stuff on Tuesday so I might swing by before I head out.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2009, 01:00:41 PM »
Well I hit my local Wallyworld today and came up empty. I didn't see the new ships yet and it looks like they are making my SW section smaller in preparation for the Transformers movie. I did see some of the older battlepacks including the Hoth Scout patrol one. I picked it up, but I have two already. I am looking to score a few more Hothy rebel figs. The stocker head said they are putting our more stuff on Tuesday so I might swing by before I head out.
you have a rapport with the stocker. I am jealous.

Offline masterfett

• Lieutenant
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2009, 06:49:00 PM »
you have a rapport with the stocker. I am jealous.
Just be careful stockers can be dangerous, oh that stalker never mind. ;D

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2009, 01:56:40 AM »
Stalkers that stock toys?. ;D

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2009, 04:42:16 AM »
Hey, whatever gets you your toys!

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2009, 04:51:28 AM »
i have no probs with that..... ;)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2009, 02:18:32 PM »
Well I hit my local wally world today and saw they had done a reset. The pegs were full of the new saga legends on the new cards. If you are a momc collector you are gonna hate the new cards. The flaps on both the upper and lower left ends were bent like the dickens. I don't know if it was a stocking or a packing issue, but am eager to see the shape the cards are in for the rest of you so I can figure out if it is a packing rather than a stocker issue. I saw they had set out another ESB wave, but someone beat me to the hoth soldiers I was after. They did have the ugnaughts, but they weren't the second release we have been waiting for. I also saw a couple CW Rex's if anyone is wanting any of those for customs. They had tons of comic packs on the pegs and I saw a few of the newer Galactic Heroes two packs with the red lettering with still quite a few of the blue lettered ones. I passed the atat driver and Veers after holding it for a couple of minutes. There were tons of Transformer figures on the pegs and absolutely no Joe figs. They had one Baroness and that was it. I didn't see any of the newer ships yet either. Heck, I haven't seen the magnagaurd fighter or the vulture droid yet, let alone that new republic tank. Think thats it.

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2009, 04:01:54 PM »
yeah, the fanboys seem to be going mad over the new tank, so I'll probably check out segnett's when he gets it, but otherwise, yeah, toys are kind of sparse here as well.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2009, 09:15:37 AM »
Well I sent my wife hunting for me today as I am kinda still feeling under the weather and I promised to go get an Assaj. Well she was gone daggone it, but she called and asked, "What are these evolution thingies?" I sighed and told her I sure would like those, but they are not TESB so I had her put em down. Looks like the new wal mart two packs are in too as well as new packaged Clone Wars figs. She said she liked the "vomit" trooper. I said it was ARF, not Barf! My wife needs a daggone terminology class! I guess I won't whine too much, she did go look through the aisle while I was home working on here.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2009, 09:36:44 AM »
Nice buddy. My wife called me and said that the new wave of legacy figs was at her store. She's bringing home a rum sleg and the holo palpy. Still no evo sets at her store, though. I am looking for that imperial pilot one.

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2009, 01:39:49 PM »
I have managed to find the EVO sets in the Woods of West Virginia I got 2 Imperial Pilots, then 1 of the Commando and Rebel Pilots, they had a few repacks of legacy nothing to get all excited about, and they had the clone wars 2-packs as well I am waiting for the AT-ST.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2009, 02:14:41 PM »
I have managed to find the EVO sets in the Woods of West Virginia I got 2 Imperial Pilots, then 1 of the Commando and Rebel Pilots, they had a few repacks of legacy nothing to get all excited about, and they had the clone wars 2-packs as well I am waiting for the AT-ST.

Cool deal, if I may ask what part of WV are you in? It is nice to see I am not alone!

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2009, 02:24:07 PM »
LOL I feel the same way good to see someone else from WV, I live in Princeton WV  which gives me access to Beckly, Bluefield WV, Bluefield VA, Christiansburg, Wythville, Dublin,  Hillsville, Claypool hill, Lebanon, Charelston, Hunnington, just to name a few lol, I get around hard to find things I seem to come up empty alot, what part of WV are you from

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2009, 03:06:58 PM »
You are much further south than I. I live in the Eastern Panhandle in the PA, WV, MD lines.

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2009, 03:23:13 PM »
Well we just need to find  someone in the middle and we have this state covered lol