Author Topic: The Woods of West Virginia  (Read 53919 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: The Woods of West Virginia
« Reply #225 on: July 07, 2012, 05:16:27 PM »
Well I missed the Tarkin Wave. I am thinking that Shae Vizsla and Galen Marek were in that one and the VC93 Vader I want. Oh well, they still did have Tarkin and the Clone Pilot and Wedge Pilot (first one of those I have seen). That Tarkin was in my hand for about two seconds as he just looked bad to me.

There were still a few Resolution JOES and a bunch of ROC Figures at full price. Geesh.

I still haven't seen an Avengers Widow for my little girl, but I did see new ML in the from of Grey Hulk and others from that wave. So a little drizzle that sure won't end my drought.

Spookymufu

« Reply #226 on: July 07, 2012, 05:21:21 PM »
That Tarkin was in my hand for about two seconds as he just looked bad to me.

I would have accepted that Tarkin as a gift :)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #227 on: July 07, 2012, 05:30:48 PM »
That Tarkin was in my hand for about two seconds as he just looked bad to me.

I would have accepted that Tarkin as a gift :)

I can go back and get it tomorrow probably if you want it for cost plus shipping. PM me.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #228 on: July 09, 2012, 02:30:46 PM »
Well I drove to my farther away larger Wal-Mart today in the mall. Still the same old TPM Pegwarmers with empty pegs for at least two cases worth of figues. They must have had about ten vulture droids and dewbacks clogging up the vehicle places too.

I also hit FYE and didn't see anything new. Their newest figure was the Vintage Rebel Commando. I am not sure how many waves back that was, but it was a few!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #229 on: August 02, 2012, 01:41:30 PM »
My larger store was so dismal today I took a few phone pics (please forgive the awful quality but its just my junk phone). This first pic is the main pegs with mainly no vintage and nothing but movie heroes junk:

And here is the clearance section with all those Obis and Anis that Hasbro says just must be produced for each new line up. Look at these Hasbro and tell me we need more of the same!

There was an ARFer in there for 8 bucks (not really clearance imo), but those hero figures are just killing my pegs.

About the only good note was I saw that Thundercats are now on clearance at my Wally World for five dollars a figure and everything (vehicles, armor, etc.) was marked down. Give me a yell if anyone wants any custom fodder.

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
« Reply #230 on: August 02, 2012, 02:55:49 PM »
I would have snatched that ARF right up!
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #231 on: August 02, 2012, 03:03:23 PM »
I would have snatched that ARF right up!

I you want it and want to pay $5.10 in shipping I can pick up my next trip there. It was regular price of the other TCW Figures though.

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
« Reply #232 on: August 02, 2012, 03:19:31 PM »
No thank's my budget for fig's is really low and i would not have enough for shipping. I would barely have enough for him without shipping. Thank's though!
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #233 on: August 02, 2012, 03:21:27 PM »
No thank's my budget for fig's is really low and i would not have enough for shipping. I would barely have enough for him without shipping. Thank's though!

Hey, I am always willing to help a Yarder out. Always!

Offline Rune Haako

• Commander
« Reply #234 on: August 25, 2012, 04:49:56 PM »
Anyone seen anything new? I haven't seen crap in my area.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #235 on: August 25, 2012, 05:27:12 PM »
Anyone seen anything new? I haven't seen crap in my area.

Matter of fact the Lost Wave just showed up in my Wally World today. I was able to get the Vintage Card Leia, but the Lost Line one was beat up according to my wife. I didn't get to go see as I was trying to work on the C6 footage today. Looks like its out there if it hit my store though. O0

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #236 on: August 28, 2012, 08:28:54 AM »
Tamer, if you see the OT characters from this wave, I need them badly! Don't want any others so I don't want to order that case. I could care less what the cards look like.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #237 on: August 28, 2012, 08:36:57 AM »
Tamer, if you see the OT characters from this wave, I need them badly! Don't want any others so I don't want to order that case. I could care less what the cards look like.

Will do L.E.

I will assume you don't care which carbacks I get (lost line or vintage) as long as you get the three OT Characters (Leia, Sandtrooper, and Vader).

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #238 on: August 28, 2012, 01:08:49 PM »
You know me well buddy.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #239 on: September 23, 2012, 12:48:00 PM »
Well I made an extended run yesterday as we had to get an oil change at the dealership. We had a couple of hours to spare so I had the rare chance to hit Kmart and wow was this a nice store. It was the best one I was ever in. I think they had more toys than toysrus and spaced and shelved well. I came home with the new Vintage AT-ST. No two packs though. I also found a Marvel Black Widow there and my girls scarfed that one up (had a long talk with her momma about articulation much to my delight) and I saw all of the Avengers Figs. First time ever. This store also had some awesome looking HALO Stuff that would make awesome dio material too. Just a ton of stuff in this store and I will definitely be going there again.

Between Toysrus and Target I saw the Battle of Bespin BP I have been after in addition to the Lost Line Leia with was unpunched. So it was a pretty good day. Not much JOE stuff, a few Renegades and Retaliaton figures.

Top that off with a surprise run in with one of my hunting friends (just about gave him what for as this crazy person was behind us honking their daggone horn) and lunch at Olive Garden and dinner at Red Lobster (hey it was Hobbit Second Breakfasts Day) it was a great day.