Author Topic: The Woods of West Virginia  (Read 53917 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: The Woods of West Virginia
« Reply #195 on: March 09, 2011, 07:34:13 AM »
Nice shots, Shawn. Well, it's nice to know that your store gets something new every once and a while. I might have picked that one up and used a piece of clone cash on it.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #196 on: March 09, 2011, 08:49:54 AM »
Nice shots, Shawn. Well, it's nice to know that your store gets something new every once and a while. I might have picked that one up and used a piece of clone cash on it.

I have a feeling it may still be there. My local wally world is in the sticks and doesn't get picked over much. It is nice if new stuff comes in, but then I have to wait months more before I get new stuff in again.

Offline Rune Haako

• Commander
« Reply #197 on: April 01, 2011, 02:37:30 PM »
Anyone found the CW Aqua Droid yet?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #198 on: April 01, 2011, 04:30:57 PM »
Anyone found the CW Aqua Droid yet?

I sure haven't, but Clonehead found one in KC.

Offline Rune Haako

• Commander
« Reply #199 on: April 02, 2011, 08:05:14 PM »
I found all the figures from the Aqua Droid Wave today at Wal-Mart except for the Aqua Droid, only got Ahsoka.

They also had the new Cad Bane Wave, except for R7, and the Hondo repack, didn't get any of them.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #200 on: April 03, 2011, 07:55:56 AM »
Must be nice Rune. My pegs get smaller and the pegs are somewhat empty. Geesh.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #201 on: April 08, 2011, 04:55:42 PM »
Well I actually have a couple things to report.

First, there are still remnants of the ANH wave and the Death Star Escape Luke and the R5 were still there. I am thinking someone wanted a DSE Luke, but couldn't remember who. Pm me if you were the person and I will try to pick it up if you like.

I also saw the Hevy wave for the first time. There were three Hevys on the pegs, I also liked the Obi, Ani with space helmet, bane with todo, mace windu, and the SBD. I also saw a Saga Legends Apartment Jango and it has been awhile since I have seen that one on the pegs.

I am going out tomorrow so I plan to hopefully find something good too when I hit the larger stores.

Offline FlakBait

• Lieutenant
« Reply #202 on: April 20, 2011, 08:54:16 AM »
I might be able to help you with that aqua droid rune. let me know if your interested

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #203 on: April 20, 2011, 09:59:59 AM »
I might be able to help you with that aqua droid rune. let me know if your interested

Well if he doesn't take you up on it, let me know cause I might be!

Offline FlakBait

• Lieutenant
« Reply #204 on: April 20, 2011, 03:06:42 PM »
Sounds good. If I don't hear anything from him in a couple of days I'll hit you up. It may not be MOC though

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #205 on: April 20, 2011, 04:39:01 PM »
Sounds good. If I don't hear anything from him in a couple of days I'll hit you up. It may not be MOC though

Feel free to pm me the details.

Offline Rune Haako

• Commander
« Reply #206 on: April 29, 2011, 06:33:41 PM »
Not Star Wars, but I found 3 3/4" Avatar figures for $3.00 each at Family Dollar, so if you're interested in those check your Family Dollar stores.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #207 on: May 02, 2011, 07:41:56 AM »
Hmmm......

They make for some good custom fodder. I also noticed last time I was in at Ollie's that they have a ton of these too.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #208 on: June 30, 2011, 07:42:14 AM »
Well my wife is now furniture shopping so I have been using it as an excuse to look at some stores outside of the regular ones I hit for new SW product. Sadly, other than a slightly mangled Jango Fett, I didn't see much other than a good bit of the AOTC wave. I wasn't even aware they were releasing that again.

Anyhow I did actually see some Joe figures I have never seen before in the form of the Crocodile guy, Flamethrower (the colors on this guy are awesome, Halo Jumper, and Cobra Shock Trooper. I wasn't sure if anyone was intrested in any of those so I left em on the pegs. They also had Beachhead, snake eyes, and storm shadow. These new Joes look good to me.

Now where in the world the new Vintage Wave or the new TCW wave is I have no idea, but I guess it was something.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #209 on: July 16, 2011, 06:36:33 PM »
Well, my wife and I went to see our first movie together since last year so I took a few minutes to pop into the super Wal-Mart and fye that were a part of the mall the theatre was in. No luck. The Wally World had more of the same AOTC Wave and daggone that is like the fourth store I have seen it restocked. I am thinking the stores must be putting out inventory based on peg space and that perhaps they do have the new goodies, but are only putting out the AFs based on previous cases they have in storage. If thats the case it is gonna be stinking for me for a long time. I also took the time to see if there were any new Joes or CA figs and came up empty there too. I know one thing, I don't know what they are gonna do with all the yellow helmed stormies, rots clones, and the twotwelve clones but they are using up over half of my peg space. It stinks. That might be a good question for Hasbro.

The FYE actually had new figures on the pegs, but they weren't from wave seven. It was the AT-RT Clone Trooper Wave, whichever one that was. It was still nice to see they have restocked again so I have another store to at least look. I hate the tags on the back of the cards, but at least they aren't on the front. At only a dollar above Wal-Mart now, I could easily see me getting some from there and taking that tag off. I appreciate Paul from JTA to putting me onto that particular store btw. I swear I have never seen the pegs so clogged with useless SW items and the drought of new goodies is as bad as I have ever seen it.

I did see that Hasbro has created their own line of Lagos that they are calling Kre-O and that they have some neat looking transformers out in that line up. The Optimus Prime was very cool and it makes me wonder if they are planning on making a run at the Star Wars line eventually. It would only make sense, but then again its Hasbro we are talking about. I hope your store searches have been more fruitful and I thank the Yarders who are looking for that elusive Bespin Han and Fordo for me. It is beginning to look like you folks are my only hope and I ain’t trying to sound like Leia!