Author Topic: Screaming Samurai Studio Custom Stash.  (Read 27679 times)

Offline Eyes-of-a-Snake

• Cadet
Re: Screaming Samurai Studio Custom Stash.
« Reply #135 on: July 30, 2011, 09:28:10 AM »
Wow man, your work is top shelf stuff!  I love your paint apps, and that weathering is SO realistic!  Thanks a TON for posting that little tut there as well...  Very educational.  Now Im trying to think of things I can use it on...lol

Offline ScreamingSamuraiStudio

• Lieutenant
« Reply #136 on: August 03, 2011, 02:50:21 PM »
ARRRRGH!
   okay..I've been getting myself out of it with procrastination..but I have to make the announcement.
 I am putting the Silver B-Wing up for grabs on our Etsy page.
   Same thing with the Blue Speeder.
  I have to figure out a couple of logistics, But I thought I should pass the word. They're kinda like my puppies, but like any pup it must leave the nest..and make room for the next one I get to paint.
   Circle of life on the Bench, I guess.
  I've never attempted to sell one of my vehicles, so I don't know what kind of reaction to get, but here goes nothing....

More info later..

Offline Psyclone

• Commander
  • "A comMAHND post for the EMpiah!"
    • Psyclone Design
« Reply #137 on: September 11, 2011, 12:25:42 PM »
Wow, where to start?  Everything looks great!  The added details to the cockpits and exterior, the paint apps, the weathering, the lights.... man, this is good stuff!

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2011, 02:19:01 PM »
That speeder is AWESOME! That is the best custom landspeeder I believe I have ever seen.

Offline IMPURGE

• Lieutenant
« Reply #139 on: September 28, 2011, 02:28:26 PM »
that is just insane, that has to be one of the best paint apps i've ever seen and a clever way to get it done.  if you ever get a chance doing something like that on a Slave 1 would rock

Offline M4K3R1

• "FEAR IS OUR ALLY"
  • Lieutenant
  • "CODE OF THE SITH ORDER"
« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2011, 11:41:43 PM »
Hi SSS, I just wanted to echo all the other members responses, your work is trully some of the best , it is a pleasure to view this, and thanks for the mini tutorials you provide, gives us less experienced part time customisers the chance to learn to do this the way it should be done. Excellent work allround mate.

Offline ScreamingSamuraiStudio

• Lieutenant
« Reply #141 on: October 02, 2011, 01:43:04 PM »
Wow,

Hey guys, I didn't know this thread was still active.

Thanks a ton for all of the great comments, and if there's ever anything you need to see, just send me a PM or a line on my youtube page. I admit, I've jumped off the Hasbro vehicles for a bit to clear off my bench, but I still have an Arc-170 and a Jedi Starfighter to paint.
   I will be posting my work, for the time being, in the Models and scratchbuilding forum for a while. There, I have posted some Work in Progress shots of a Fine Molds Jedi Starfighter, Capt. Lee Archer's P-51b Mustang and I will begin working on the MPC Cut-Away version of Han Solo's Millennium Falcon as part of an internet group build...some of those pics have been posted already.

Again, thanks for the support. You guys make this hobby fun.

Offline Silver Rider38

• Customs Padawan
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2011, 11:46:00 PM »
May I be your Padawan :o? I'm considering repainting an X-Wing and new CW Y-Wing. Do you just spray paint it, or buy large amounts of acrylic paint? I imagine spray painting would probably be easiest/fastest.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 07:49:31 PM by Silver Rider38 »

Offline JediMindtrix

• Jedi Knight
  • Captain
  • "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
« Reply #143 on: December 09, 2011, 04:37:17 PM »
nice custom vehicles.love the speeder.I don't get over to the custom vehicles threads as much as i'd like,and i'm missing out on some great stuff.there's always so much to see here at ISY.i'll be droping by this way more often though to check out your works of art.

Offline Darth Optimus

• Devourer of brownies
  • Brigadier
  • What I lack in skill, I make up for in creativity.
« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2012, 12:20:39 PM »
These are so awesome.  I use these pics as a "how-to" weather vehicles.  I'm not there yet, but these pics help a lot.

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2012, 01:05:28 PM »
Great job! ;D
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline r1bb1t

• Custom Fanatic
  • Captain
« Reply #146 on: September 26, 2012, 07:15:59 AM »
Mike, my apologies for my late reply to your thread. So many wonderful vehicles that I had never seen before. I remember clicking through the first couple of pages, then paramedics were standing over me, telling me to relax and breathe. They explained that with your work, this is very common. As fresh oxygen filled my lungs again, I tempted fate, and tried to look at more pix when I awoke in the ICU at my local hospital. They are taking very good care of me. The nurse said I should be able to pee on my own soon, but the moment I'm released, I'll be right back to my monitor admiring your incredible wor......
"911, what's your emergency?"
"It's my husband. He was looking at Screaming Samu.."
"Say no more, ma'am. We get this nationwide everyday. Response teams are in route..."

Love your work!

MY HOTH DIO VIDEO WIP
feature=share