Author Topic: Joerhyno's vehicle repairbay(10-1-12 GI JOE/StarWars Crossover idea&question)...  (Read 8408 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
This sounds like a cool project.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
That looks cool.  Way cool.  "I need to put it on my list of vehicles to get and hack up" cool.

What I was considering was getting the AB-115 (True Heroes C-130) and the "Storm" sci-fi VTOL w/ the swing-out wings & the lift-fans.  Snatch or blend the Storm wings and 'fans into the AB115's fuselage and/or wings.  Altho... using the chopper as the main fuselage might work just as well...

Offline Joerhyno

• Commander
I was thinking about this a lot and I don't think a ground vehicle would be right for my Joeverse Falcon.

I did think about the C-130 that TRU has.. but it's HUGE! I can't see Han using that to quickly pop in and out of a mission dropping off goods(which is how I plan on using him). I do have the CH-46 Helicopter they made, looks kind of like this:

My only issue with it is that it's kind of stocky, or chubby looking. So I'm thinking of using that, then lengthening the fuselage by close to a foot. Might not go that long, but I want to get it close to it's proper 1:18  proportions as I can.

I'll update more as I come up with something.