Imperial Surplus Sales > Star Wars Trades

SW custom figures/diorama's trade for Jurassic Park figures.

(1/2) > >>

hemble:
SOLD

Hi All,

I looking to trade the following customs SW figure/dioramas for Jurassic Park figures/vehicles. I not interested in the packaging so posting the figures loose is totally fine with me.

NOTE: The vehicle/figures do not need to be new as long as they are not on good condition.

Here is the first one

Imperial Range Trooper's diorama x 1 for trade for 1:18 scale Mattel Legacy Collection Jeep Wrangler or Mattel Legacy Collection Pteranodon

hemble:
SOLD

2nd custom.

Mandalorian 1:12 scale to trade for 2 figures which are Mattel Legacy Collection Dr Ian Malcolm x 1 and Dr Ellie Slattler x 1

hemble:
3rd custom and last.

Battle Damaged Darth Vader 1:12 scale for 2 figures which are Mattel's Legacay Collection Dr Allan Grant x 1 and Robert Muldoon x 1.

Tamer:
Now those are some interesting trade deals.

hemble:

--- Quote from: Tamer on April 14, 2019, 05:00:57 AM ---Now those are some interesting trade deals.

--- End quote ---

Hey Shawn, LOL that they are and my son said the same and asked why I wasn't trading for SW figures and I told him that I'm doing another series of dino dios and I'm going to be doing a lot of small 28mm SW dios using the SW Legion figures.

Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version