Author Topic: WTB: Saga/POTF2 Landspeeder, POTF2/vintage Falcon boarding ramp, struts, canopy  (Read 2118 times)

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
Hello there [/size]

Long time no see, but it's time to get back in the fold. Customizing ideas are all over the place in my mind and I need parts for that! :)I'm looking for the following items to buy here, so I can hopefully avoid paying eBay $$$:- Saga or POTF2 Landspeeder. Saga version preferred, but POTF2 will do as well;- POTF2 / vintage / OTC (?) Millennium Falcon parts: boarding ramp, canopy (or just the glass of the canopy), landing struts. The landing struts are really optional, because I've seen the prices on eBay and for that kind of money I can easily make some struts myself from some styrene tubes Bit of a background: I need all of this for customizing purposes, so nicks, dents, discolouring, etc. is of no concern.I live in the Netherlands. I can pay through Paypal, naturally.Hope my fellow Yarders can help me out here. Let me know here or message me.Thanks!
[/color]

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Great to see you back around!

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
I agree! It's awesome to see you back! The Landspeeder won't be a problem! You'll find it very cheap. I'll keep my eyes open for you here in Germany and if I find something for you, shipping won't be a problem! We could take this opportunity as well to meet and greet actually! I don't live that far away from the border.

As to the Millenium Falcon parts...well that's a little trickier. I'll see what I can do, but it might be cheaper (and more to scale) if you made those parts yourself. That depends on what you need them for. Would resin casts also work for you?

Anyway it's great you're back!

Hallo aus Deutschland!

- Philipp

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
So I picked up the POTF2 Landspeeder for you yesterday evening and I’m very glad I did! It’s in perfect condition! I mean the stickers, the mechanics and even the windshield! And for 18€? Almost a steal.
The seller was very nice and had more stuff, too:

You said you want to complete your Falcon with original parts, which is good. Well, this Falcon from him is in good shape. The stickers are a little damaged, but I think that’s absolutely fine for a 24-year-old toy.
But 90€ are just too much for me. So I didn’t take it for myself. 70€ would have been the absolute limit I would’ve gone. I mean I got the TLC Falcon for that money in 2015. But I’m sure people already found this POTF2 Falcon for 20-40 bucks on flea markets.
So I drove home with a very good feeling, having the Landspeeder for you in the bag and having left the Falcon behind.
Oh and a second Landspeeder is on the way if you’re interested.
It’s a truly beautiful vehicle and brings some decent nostalgia.
I still keep my eyes open for the SAGA’02 Version.

Cheers.

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
Philipp, we've been having constant contact on this matter and you have been nothing short of incredibly tenacious in helping me out here. While I have the parts for the Falcon sorted, finding the Landspeeder myself proved troublesome. Thanks to you I can look forward to one.

A POTF2 Falcon that nice for 90 euros is pretty much the going price, but I agree with you, since you have the TLC version (lucky you :D ) any other version will only look mediocre next to that one. Plus, I need it for customizing purposes, so price is even more an issue.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
Thank you, your package is now ready to start to you! I was waiting for the second Landspeeder (Speedracer) to arrive. I was hoping it was in even better condition, but unfortunately it's not.
So I send the Landspeeder to you that is in new condition. Again, no color change, close to no scratches and stickers in perfect condition!

Please, let me know what else I can pack into the package for you!

The second "Speedracer" has yellowed a bit over time - especially the windshield. And it collected quite a few scratches, too. So not the condition I wanted to find for you.

Took some pictures for comparison. Your Landspeeder is always on the left and the new arrival from yesterday on the right side:

- Philipp