Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > General Hasbro collecting

Happy May the 4TH!

<< < (2/2)

JDeck:
Personally I Like to go into these things not expecting much, to avoid bitter disappointment. The only thing I really expect is another "96" walmart exclusive wave. I hope they continue with the ROTJ theme, but an ugnaught repack would be tremendous.

Tamer:
Hasbro has said they are doing reveals. They have a livestream at 11AM. I don't know how any of us who work will watch it. Guess we can see when we get home.

Darth More:
JDeck: That's wise. I stopped expecting things as well. It led me to frustration by Haslow so I keep even my hopes low. TVC continues, that's the win we've been hoping to get for all these years. Great ideas there, you could be right on the next 3 Walmart exclusives according to yakface.com.

Tamer: Now that is indeed mind boggling. It'll be 5 pm here in Germany and I'm thrilled to see it.

It'd be a dream come true if Count Dooku was finally added to The Vintage Collection.
Even a straight repack or kit-bash of one of these gentlemen would be a win. I keep my lightsabers crossed:

Director Krennic, Bodhi Rook, Saw Gerrera and Baze Malbus would be so awesome to finally see in TVC. But I expect Hasbro to update the entire Rogue One crew with photoreal tech before they dedicate the missing characters to The Vintage Collection...

May the Force be with us all!

JDeck:
  Im self employed so I could go home and sleep for an hour if I wanted to, but I still don't watch them. I can go on any fan site five minutes after and know everything it took an hour to say. Usually preorders don't hit until 4pm anyway, so it makes a little sense to have it early. I think they assume kids watch these things, when it's primarily adults who actually do.

I have no problem with repacks, but the ones they choose are lame. Dooku would be a great one. I guess they'll announce the winner of the fan choice election, but it's going to be a pulse exclusive so I lost interest.

Tamer:
I hope everyone has a great Star Wars Day.

If you see any good sales or neat things be sure to post em and give us some links.

I know Bad Batch is up for viewing at Disney+, but I am gonna wait till I get home from work tonight to see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version