Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > General Hasbro collecting

Happy May the 4TH!

(1/2) > >>

Tamer:

I just wanted to wish all of you the happiest of holidays today. I hope your day includes many things Star Wars and maybe even some goodies. I would love to see how you celebrate it. Discuss if you do anything for this and if you find any good deals this weekend!

The Spectre:
Happy Star Wars Day!

Commander_Kurgan:
Happy International Star Wars Day!

Tamer:
I hope everyone had a great day. I know I did. That big ole box from Hasbro with all the Solo Stuff in it was nice.

I also ordered that new exclusive Piett EE announced. Dan has posted about that if your interested. Now if I can just track down that new Wampa I will be good.

Darth More:
Do you have any hopes or expectations for next Tuesday?

My hope: An update on the Razor Crest.

Anything beyond that? More ARC Troopers maybe? (even if they're repacks!) Republic Commandos Gaming Greats anyone? Maybe not because the "Bad Batch" shall shine first, right?

If I was day-dreaming I'd see the return of TVC 2-Packs, small vehicles & creatures (Cantina Aliens, Speeder Bike, Wampa).

And for the Black Series I'd like to see Captain Rex return in P4 packaging or for hells sake even in the original TCW packaging - he's look nice in Phase I or II armor...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version