Author Topic: The Green Lantern  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
The Green Lantern
« on: May 28, 2011, 08:41:34 PM »
I'm getting super excited about this movie, though I've never really been a huge DC Comics fan.  But he's one of the big ones, along with Superman, Batman, The Flash, and Wonder Woman.  I've always like the fact that his ring would react to anything Hal Jordan would be able to imagine.  The effects look pretty cool, and I really like Ryan Reynolds in most roles he plays.  I think he'll play a good Green Lantern.  This comes out on June 17th, and I'll be there bright and early to catch it! 

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: The Green Lantern
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 08:40:05 AM »
I just keep hoping all these DC movies is gonna mean kind of a carbon copy with what Marvel is doing with the Avengers.

Justice League anyone.

I am gonna see this movie too. The effects seem awesome and are we gonna see the Black Latern?

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: The Green Lantern
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 10:10:36 AM »
The hope was to eventually do a Justice League movie, but they've been having trouble with the other franchises.  The Superman reboot flopped, they can't get a Wonder Woman movie scripted, no word on anything like The Flash or Martian Manhunter.  Batman seems to be the only one to take off, so I'm hoping The Green Lantern takes off well.