Author Topic: DARKCHILD CHRONICLES - Chapter 1 Darkest Hour  (Read 3271 times)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: DARKCHILD CHRONICLES - Chapter1 - Pt2 + HD Movie
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 07:35:07 PM »
Oh man Jules, that was just amazing! I really enjoyed that, how can this keep getting better? Great job buddy, on with the show. I have to let my son see this in the morning at breakfast.

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 07:42:56 PM »
Jules That was totally insane to watch mate i was really impressed with the way this was edited!!! what video program are you now using?
you have brought your whole photonovel onto a new medium and turned it into something that is mind blowing.... fantastic job mate!!! whats next mate?.....talking dialogue?   

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2009, 12:57:24 AM »
Gys, I really appreciate your comments, and thanks for your contuned interest.

CC, I'm using a program called Pinnicle Studio 12, it was the most recommended "budget" Photo/ Movie Editing programs and our local PC World had the Softwae on special offer.

It took me a few goes to get used to the controls and interface, but now I've got the hang of it I love it. It's rock solid in terms of format reliability and the movie quality is amazing considering the file sizes. This movie was a mere 200Mb if it would have been Movie Maker it would have been 7 or 800Mb's and the quality would heve been nowhere near as good.

Another feature of the program is Chroma Key...it's a blue screen function that allows me to create the moving effects. I loved the intro effect, which I created sing the Zoom effect. I set the zoom to move the background image slowly from right to left, I then added 2 images of buildings with a  faster sideways zoom.

Expct more of the same with Chapter 2...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2009, 05:43:59 AM »
Jules, you want that new video right below the first one you did for Chapter 1 Part I?

Offline JTrooper

• Master Toy Maker
  • Colonel
  • Mater Toy Maker
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2009, 07:08:07 AM »
Jules,

OMG just Outstanding I can not tell you any louder how awesome your work is I wish we lived near each other all of us because the thing I see here on the forums are awesome. Your work is is is I have no words but    AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2009, 07:55:05 AM »
J trooper, those are very kind words and it means a lot coming from you.

Hopefully you won't be dissappointed with the next Chapter....

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2009, 08:57:13 AM »
I love how you have been able to incorporate those moving elements into your video version of this. I do believe that your skills know no limits, my friend. Yes, I do anxiously await your next installment.