Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

C4l6957's vehicles

<< < (2/6) > >>

Luke Sprywalker:
I really like what you have put together so far. It has a cool look and I love the front veins. Is that a box on the back for storage or is it just something to bulk up the sides and back? The only thing that gives away the motorcycle base is the front fender. If you could get rid of that and put the silver piece back where the fender was it would really add a lot to the design and over all look. Either way good luck with this and I can't wait to see where you go from here.

Mr.Mandalore:
thanks luke sprywalker and yes that is a storage compartment for weeapons and what not

thanks again

Art deWhill:
cool design !

Mr.Mandalore:
have a custom starship for ya

the RA4Z v-wing fighter was manufactured by Slayn and korpil (who also produced the b-wing) before the rise of the empire. there are only a few it the rebel arsenal but they pack the punch. nick named fat boy because of its huge cabin frame (with seating for two) and small wings, the rebels use them as a support fighter, comonly used during small engagements. their armor is frighter class material, and its hyper space capable, which means the rebels also use it for scouting purposes. the v ving is fit with a single proton laser and a single ion canon. a comunications antena and a sensor array also give the ship an added bonus

Mr.Mandalore:
more pics, please feel free to check out my custom pilots at my custom figure thread. thanks again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version