Author Topic: Quazar's Qustoms - Updated 9.22.20 - Captain America - WW2 Outfit  (Read 4903 times)

Offline Lance Quazar

• Lieutenant
Re: Quazar's Qustoms - Updated 7.30 - Twi'lek commando
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2020, 01:05:05 PM »
I'm late to the game here, but I really dig the Sector Security Glip and Flip.  Very cool, fun and they have a lot of personality.  I also really like the Twi'lek Commando, she looks very slick.

Wow, thanks!  Much appreciated!

(Glip and Flip will return.....!)

Offline Lance Quazar

• Lieutenant
Re: Quazar's Qustoms - Updated 7.30 - Twi'lek commando
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2020, 07:57:29 PM »
And now for something completely different...  This is the coolest outfit that Steve "Captain America" Rogers wears in the entire MCU - the USO outfit combined with leather jacket.

Pretty happy with how this one turned out, I had an inkling to make this for years before I finally figured it out.

Note:  The Peggy and Schmidt customs were NOT done by me, but by the artist formerly known as Inky Skin.

[imghttps://images2.imgbox.com/7b/fc/7QpEwSgv_o.jpg [/img]http://

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Quazar's Qustoms - Updated 9.22.20 - Captain America - WW2 Outfit
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2020, 03:33:54 AM »
Now this turned out great. I like this version of CA too.

Off to share your update on the front pages.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2020, 06:24:39 PM »
Nicely done. Cap turned out really well (and the scenes you put him in were fun to look at too!). Great job.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2020, 03:24:42 AM »
I agree, all customs look great! These are 1/18 scale right? The headsculpts and the backdrops you used look amazing, too!

Offline Lance Quazar

• Lieutenant
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2020, 04:48:28 PM »
Now this turned out great. I like this version of CA too.

Off to share your update on the front pages.

Wow, thanks, Tamer!  yeah, this is my favorite "outfit" for Steve Rogers across all of the MCU films! 

Nicely done. Cap turned out really well (and the scenes you put him in were fun to look at too!). Great job.

Thank!  Sometimes my customs turn out like bird poop, but this one surprised me as well with how it came together.

The "scenes" were just images I quickly googled and put up on my laptop.  The figures are all standing precariously on the keyboard as I snapped away.  :D

I agree, all customs look great! These are 1/18 scale right? The headsculpts and the backdrops you used look amazing, too!

Yup, all 1/18 scale.  The Captain America head is from an actual Marvel figure, they had a rare helmet-less version when the first movie came out, but it seems to be impossible to find now.

The other figures weren't made by me, but by another customizer aka Inky Skin.  He created shrunk down heads using the 6" versions of Schmidt and Peggy. Don't ask me to explain how! 

And, as I said previous, my laptop was the backdrop for all the "scenes."  :)

here's a pic of Lil' Steve with his 6" big brother, which was a great source of inspiration.