Author Topic: Qui Gon And Eopie Mail Away figure  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
Qui Gon And Eopie Mail Away figure
« on: May 27, 2010, 03:56:34 PM »
I just got mine today. I mailed off for it in December or January and then they sent me a postcard in March saying it would be at my house aproximately May 10th. Well It came today, May 27th. Bad news for people who keep the white box...mine was banged up pretty bad and it had skid marks and it was real dirty, but I don't care. I cut out the Star Wars emblem and the Name on the front, removed my figure and threw the rest away. Just letting everybody know that they are shipping....just rreeeeeeeesaaaaaaaallllllllll late and banged up! Nothing wrong with the figure though. I missed out on this when Phantom Menace came out so it's cool to have one.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 03:58:14 PM by Mike Cypress »

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
  • need republic commando action figures!!
Re: Qui Gon And Eopie Mail Away figure
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 05:56:07 PM »
i sent for mine in september and got it 2 days before christmas

Offline Vadersfist

• Ensign
    • Collectors Forum
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 09:22:17 PM »
I got my 2 and really I thought the Eopie was more then just some animal body with 4 legs. I thought it had alot of articulation and I didn't. The Qui-gon jin I am really happy about.

Offline CloneCommander Buy

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 10:27:36 AM »
I got my 2 and really I thought the Eopie was more then just some animal body with 4 legs. I thought it had alot of articulation and I didn't. The Qui-gon jin I am really happy about.

Thats better than what I got... I got a crapy letter saying they ran. O yea and a upset son. >:(

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 10:32:44 AM »
CCbuy  send me your adress and you can have mine to give to your son, it's still sealed, he'll never know.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 11:05:31 AM by Reconsgt »

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 11:04:18 AM »
That's cool of you Reconsgt. Real cool.  That's the main reason I like the Shipyards so well is that everybody here is cool and respectful towards one another. Awesome.
Has anybody received any notifications about the Nahdar Veeb running out? I mailed mine away 2 months ago and waiting for it but I'm about to move. Does anybody know if the Post office forwards these packages?

Offline CloneCommander Buy

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 11:17:35 AM »
Wow really, you don't want it? that's really nice of you man. that would mean a lot to my son, he wanted it for my dio that made him of mos eisley, which I need to up date my post of it. I can't believe you would do that, that's very nice of you.   Thanks man.

That's cool of you Reconsgt. Real cool.  That's the main reason I like the Shipyards so well is that everybody here is cool and respectful towards one another. Awesome.
Has anybody received any notifications about the Nahdar Veeb running out? I mailed mine away 2 months ago and waiting for it but I'm about to move. Does anybody know if the Post office forwards these packages?

And Mike I agree