Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Fiction

The Chronicles of Orion Company: Episode 3 Rogues

(1/2) > >>

Squirepec7:
hey guys here is my next installment of my series. Hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 4 up soon. ;D

hangarbay94:
I was wondering when you'd post this here!

First off WHAY!!! you seem to have got the explosion effect spot on in your banner, well done!!!

Squire, it's great seeing you move into the world of Web-Comics.

Creating a web-comic it is a labour of love, so don't expect miracles as far as posts go. There has been many a time when I've posted a custom that's taken me just a few hours and I'll get a ton of replies, and there are times when I post a photonovel chapter that's taken me weeks and I'll get nowhere near the response. I do it simply because it's so enjoyable and creative on so many levels.

If you are interested in photography, film, graphics and writing you cover all of these subjects when working on a web-comic, and so you will naturally develop some great skills. I can already see great potential. Like I've said, this work is a bit rough round the edges, but I can see through that. You have all the basics right. Your writing is well paced, though try to get someone to proof it as there are a few mistakes (I can't talk by the way, my grammar/spelling is awful), your photography is a bit blurry, but not all of us can afford expensive SLR cameras, and I guess you are having to work with some basic equipment. So with that in mind you are doing extremely well.

I love some of your camera angles, especially the one with the speeder bike descending into the city, that is a wonderful image. Your photoshop work is improving as you are now getting the perspective right.

All in all it's coming together very well. I hope you don't get too disheartened by the limited readership because from a creative perspective working on this will develop so many skills.

A most excellent piece of work, Bravo!!!

Irish Ninja 97:
AWESOME WORK SQUIRE!

Tamer:
Very nice. I like your custom ship too. Can't wait for the next chapter. I must say I am going to have to learn some photo shop and try my  hand at this. It looks like so much fun.

commanderCharlie:
amazing job squire!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version