Imperial Creative Engineering > Graphic Fiction

Clone Wars Storyboards - in-game cutscenes

(1/3) > >>

hangarbay94:
I was contacted a few weeks back by a guy who is programming a Clone Wars Mod for the game X-Wing Alliance. It turns out that this guy was one of the original game programmers, and after seeing my X-Wing Alliance photo novel here at the Yards asked if I would like to produce some story boards that would be used as cut scenes in the game. Of course I jumped at the opportunity....

Anyhow, here is the first mission storyboard, it may be subject to some text alterations, but for the most part it's complete. I'm not to familiar with all the Clone Wars stuff, so I may need some assistance with names and the such in the future...I'm sure I can rely on you guys for that!

DocOutlands:
That's awesome, Jules!!  And the storyboard looks great, too. 

Luke Sprywalker:
Awesome work Jules. I like the layout, style and vibrant colors you have used. Story line goe along nicely as well.

KesselRunImports:
Very nice man, and it's also actual work... how cool is that. In this piece I can really see your style becoming much more advanced. The composition, the layering and other simple touches like the gradient used in the text blocks all lead to a great end result. Your work and commitment is a big part of this art-form staying alive, thanks.

wraithnine:
sum it up in one word ....WICKED! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version