Author Topic: Episode 64: Our wives get to talk about us!  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Episode 64: Our wives get to talk about us!
« on: December 28, 2013, 10:02:21 AM »

I have been one sick puppy the past few days, but we have been trying since last year this time to get our families arranged to give you a family viewpoint in connection with customizing and collecting through a Q & A Session with our significant others so I hope you will forgive my hacking. I want to personally thank Lucasclones' family Amanda and Emma along with my very own Laurie and Evie as we let them give you guys the full uncensored scoop when it comes to dealing with collectors and customizers like us. We also got to talk about Whats On The Pegs and previewed our Top Five Toys of the Year. And oh yes, wish you a very Happy Holiday Season. Don't forget to check out our CAFN Archive Page for your download link to listen on your favorite personal device.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Episode 64: Our wives get to talk about us!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 08:12:21 AM »
Great show and pretty funny too!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Episode 64: Our wives get to talk about us!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 08:29:03 AM »
Great show and pretty funny too!

Thanks Spry, I would love to see us expand this to include other folks significant others next year or somewhere along the lines. I think probably our gals were pretty indicative of what you might have to deal with though. I do agree it was pretty hilarious to see em talk about us from time to time. All joking aside, our families are very supportive of us even though they don't understand some things we do from time to time, but thats what makes it even better.