Author Topic: HEROES  (Read 1897 times)

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
HEROES
« on: September 22, 2009, 06:01:57 AM »
On the off chance that anyone actually comes in here to read and post anymore, I wanted to get a good Heroes thread going. Especially now that Darth Maul has joined the cast.

I have watched since Day One and was waaaay down on the last season. I thought the writing just got terrible. This is one of the poorest scripted shows on right now.

That said, I think they may be headed in a more positive direction this season. The first 2 last night were pretty solid.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: HEROES
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 02:33:28 PM »
I did watch those last night and instantly recognized Ray Park when I seen him. Now I really enjoyed the first
Season of this show but feel that since then, the show has lost some of it's direction.

I hope that it can get back on track.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 08:36:23 PM »
I haven't seen any of these yet, and have wanted to, just haven't gotten the chance to watch them yet!

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 07:15:38 AM »
Ugh, reverting back to form last night. What a snoozer.

The writers on this show really need to get it together. Synesthesia? That's not really much of a superpower is it?

And can we go back to the days when everyone had just ONE power? Why does T-Bag get to move the Earth and do the weird Ink stuff? That's too much!

I'm already bored with this show again. Flash Forward kicked its arse hard last week.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 08:06:58 AM »
I will agree with you there. I am all over flash forward now.

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 12:07:59 PM »
Love Heroes season one, but they rest too much on their laurels and sylar can't carry the entire show.

I have the first three of this season on DVR, I'll give them five episodes(I save them up so I can watch a bunch all at once), and if it still sucks, its off the list?

what is flash forward?

I've started watching LOST, I just started on season five, so far, its pretty predictable, but well, still exceptional overall.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 04:58:29 PM »
Flash Forward is the new "Lost" - it even boasts several of the same cast members (Charlie, Penny, etc). This will be the ultimate uber-geek show (along w/Fringe) once Lost is off the air next year. It's smart, it's interesting, and it's got Seth McFarland in a supporting role for pete's sake, how can you go wrong?!?!

I'll be starting a new thread for this soon...

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 07:49:10 PM »
oh yeah, seth mcfarlane, I remember when he was original and entertaining, mostly a "do not let this happen to you" now.

I do like lost enough to watch flash forward, though.

What is this fringe you speak of?