Author Topic: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2  (Read 9885 times)

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2009, 04:27:33 AM »
Does anybody here play Modern Warfare 2 on the Xbox 360? If anybody does and has xbox live, add me! Gamertag is xRulerx LS

Also, has anyone played a game with the unlimited ammo/rapid fire gun mod? Those games are fun as hell lol. I just got three AC-130s in a row and got 87 kills. ;D

You hack.....lol.....mate i'm on PC only....Great game isn't it?

Offline James T. Kirk

• Banned
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2009, 11:29:17 PM »
Does anybody here play Modern Warfare 2 on the Xbox 360? If anybody does and has xbox live, add me! Gamertag is xRulerx LS

Also, has anyone played a game with the unlimited ammo/rapid fire gun mod? Those games are fun as hell lol. I just got three AC-130s in a row and got 87 kills. ;D

You hack.....lol.....mate i'm on PC only....Great game isn't it?
lol, that mod is fun as hell. There's explosiong all over the map the whole game. It's even better when you're in a game with the unlimited time mod with the unlimited ammo/rapid fire mod. My team got 9 AC-130s in one game and everyone got over 100 kills. The other team got spawn killed to hell.

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2010, 01:21:56 PM »
I just bought Tekken 6 and will save my money for GT5, but from what I've read, this is the new definitive FPS.

Well, found a PS3 MW2 for a nice price (50% below retail) and caved. Blaster_e11 from Yakface's been bugging me a few times to get this game, and he's recently made some pretty cool MW2 customs. Hope it gets here soon, so I can get crackin'!  8)

droidbait

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 02:06:52 PM »
no not got it yet :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 04:53:29 AM »
then get it..... ;)...you will enjoy it....

droidbait

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 05:55:15 AM »
lol im trying to its £45 and im trying to sell some stuff to get it

Offline Darth Abshir

• Rookie Customizer
  • Commander
  • DarthAbshir
    • http://www.starwars.com
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2010, 07:24:57 PM »
i now I'm on the campaign mode : Mission 4 No Russian  on XBOX 360 i don't have an xbox live :'( so i don't do online

"Keep Collecting and May the Force be with you"

droidbait

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 04:03:02 AM »
lol im bugging my parents to get it me lol

Offline Darth Abshir

• Rookie Customizer
  • Commander
  • DarthAbshir
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 12:36:31 PM »
my parents hate that game but the bought it for me ^-^ ;D

droidbait

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 01:35:57 PM »
lol

Offline James T. Kirk

• Banned
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2010, 10:16:07 PM »
my parents hate that game but the bought it for me ^-^ ;D
I hate the game too. So does everyone in the world that plays it. Infinity Ward really doesn't know how to maintain an online game. They need to fix the mods and glitches in the game, and they really need to fix the spawns. I'm tired of spawning right next to all of the enemies when my team is on the other side of the map. There is just so much wrong with this game. I shouldn't have to question how I died, every single time I die. I only play it because it takes twenty minutes to find a game on Halo 3 now. I can't wait until Halo: Reach comes out and I'll have another good multiplayer game to play.

Offline Darth Abshir

• Rookie Customizer
  • Commander
  • DarthAbshir
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2010, 07:33:48 AM »
have you finished halo odst ?

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2010, 09:25:57 AM »
Halo:Reach does look to be pretty cool.  As far as CoDMW2 and it's online gameplay, according to most enthusiasts and Infinity Ward themselves, the game is developed primarily for online game play.  The campaign is just an afterthought.  I hate playing online  because I'm a casual gamer, not a hardcore gamer who plays for 20 hours a day.  Many of these, as I've learned, purposely find out where the Spawn point for the other team is and camps out there and waits to kill as soon as you spawn.  That ups their rank and score and death counts, and that's all they care about.  It's a competition to see who can have the highest score, that's all.  I say take that element out of it and make it more of a mission based level, where you have to work WITH others AGAINST others in order to move on.  But I guess that's not the appeal.

Me personally, I'm in it for the campaign value, and have absolutely ZERO interest in the online portion of the games.  I like to progress, not to be shot down immediately by some douchbag siting in their momma's basement playing games all day and night instead of getting a damn job! LOL!

Offline James T. Kirk

• Banned
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2010, 03:28:10 PM »
Exactly Phatty, I feel the same way. I play the online because I don't have much else to do right now, and because everyone on my xbox live friends list plays it. I enjoyed the campaign, it was just too short and lacked a good story. I think multiplayer is more of a competition to see who can sit on their ass the longest and who can stay hidden in the dark corners of their parents basement, as you said, the longest.

Mass Effect 2 comes out soon though, so I'll be playing that. I still need to go back and finish my third playthrough on the first game.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2010, 03:30:21 PM »
You thought there was no story???  I thought it was incredible!  Some of those missions were mind-boggling!  In any case, I do like these games, but like them better when you can play 2-player campaign.