Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Legacy, Build a Droid, and Vintage Line

The New 2013 BAD Line is DOA! have your say..

(1/8) > >>

wraithnine:
its been confirmed by Paul at JTA  that the new B.A.D. Legacy line has been cancelled already !! ,WTF Hasbro? apparently vintage may fill the void until the new 3D releases when a new line will be announced .
hopefully the figures that have already been produced will make it to retail  ,but for Star Wars collectors this is very very bad news and hopefully not an omen that says 2013 is going to be worse than 2012.

Tamer:
I had heard this through JediNews myself. I am gonna send a question to my Hasbro contact and ask them to confirm or deny this. I will let you know if they respond.

Wardog:
It's been confirmed guys...2013 Legacy B.A.D is dead...gone....shown the door. 

Clonehead:
dude, I was so looking forward to more bad parts. what could they offer to commemorate aotc 3d that we dont already have?
Nearly every eu figure that has been produced thus far has become an instant hit. How about an eu line? Not a wave but, a whole year worth of figures?

Tamer:
I am still hearing rumors and nothing has been officially decreed by my Hasbro Contacts, but I do think there is merit to this. From what I understand now they are saying that the Vintage Line will make a return for a few more waves (fingers crossed for a Vintage Carded AT-AT Driver) and then they will do this down the road again.

It is definitely a head scratcher all around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version