Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Legacy, Build a Droid, and Vintage Line

VC28 Wedge Antilles

<< < (2/4) > >>

RebelAce:
Hey congrats on that find!  I sure am jealous :P  My search still continues but at least your purchase gives me hope that they are being released somewhere in the world.

Tamer:
I haven't seen this in the wild either.

I am itching to see a review of this in the Hasbro review threads. If anyone gets one and opens it I sure would like to see if it is a new one of some sort or just a straight repack which is my thought at this point.

RebelAce:
So it's getting closer to the holiday season, and I still have not found a Wedge anywhere in the wild.  I've seen some reviews on him on youtube.  Seems the general consensus is that it's just a repack/retooling of the same rebel pilot mold with a new headsculpt.  Has anyone stateside found this guy yet?  I keep clinging on to hope that I'll find him one day because I just can't bring myself to pay scalper prices that this guy is going for.  My pilot collection just isn't complete without this guy.  I've never wanted/needed a figure so badly.  There is nothing special about him either, I'm baffled by it.  But anyway nothing to report, my search continues...

Borto:
Impossible to find out and about. Entertainment Earth has him in the wave pack and Ebay is 25.00 to 100.00+, silly. Read on Bantha or Yakface will be re-released in 2012, anybody heard any different.

RebelAce:
I have pretty much heard the same thing that he will be in a revision wave in 2012.  Even though, I got one for christmas, I would still like to have one more to open up to put with the rest of my pilots.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version