Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Legacy, Build a Droid, and Vintage Line

VC28 Wedge Antilles

(1/4) > >>

RebelAce:
This figure has been delayed, shortpacked, and now a variant packaging has been found this guy has been next to impossible to find, which is a shame because he is one of my most wanted figures in the whole vintage line.  I was just curious to know if anyone has found this guy out in the wild yet?  The secondary market and ebay prices are just ridiculous for this guy.  I check my local wal-mart a few times a week but they refuse to re-stock the vintage line until all the peg warmers sell while the CW and even the Saga Legends line gets attention almost weekly.  No justice.

Jon Dough:
Nothing out West where I am even though I was lucky enough to pick up a complete Wave 7 Vintage set last week.

RedLeaderOne (00fire501):
Hi, I found one here in Australia still has the peg hole covered :)

Tamer:

--- Quote from: 00fire501 on July 30, 2011, 07:25:14 AM ---Hi, I found one here in Australia still has the peg hole covered :)

--- End quote ---

Wow, that was a great find. I don't know of anyone here in the states that has found it yet.

RedLeaderOne (00fire501):
I found him at a toy store called Toyworld, only one of him was in store. Now I know his hard to come by I will leave this guy in his package he will go straight in to a star case. ()rr  ()rr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version