Author Topic: Hasbro Q&A  (Read 280547 times)

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
Re: Hasbro Q&A
« Reply #225 on: August 01, 2009, 02:32:29 PM »
With Lego releasing a "Pirate Tank" based on the Clone Wars TV episodes, can we look forward to an action-figure sized "Pirate Tank" or "AAC-1 Tank" (from the Battlefront II video game)?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #226 on: August 03, 2009, 03:06:46 PM »
Dear Hasbro;
looking at my Qui-gon and Eopie Redemption Certificate, I am wondering if you can provide us a list of which figure's upc codes will count towards the redemption.
  It looks as if only certain waves of BAD, Legacy, and CW figures have the right UPC code to be accepted.

Offline ninersox

• Cadet
Re: Hasbro Q&A - Mighty Muggs
« Reply #227 on: August 04, 2009, 02:52:53 PM »
Dear Hasbro:

I realize that the last wave of Mighty Muggs will be exclusive to TRU, but can you let on as to when they should be on shelf and which four will make up the last wave?  Also, if they do well at retail will we see any additional waves in 2010?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 03:01:08 PM by ninersox »

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #228 on: August 09, 2009, 06:02:51 PM »
Dear Hasbro,

Please increase the supply to your Australian market..............as i can't find your waves hardly anywheres in country stores....

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #229 on: August 09, 2009, 07:01:50 PM »
I just remembered that they gave us the August 3rd deadline for question submissions, which I gave them, and they were supposed to send us our answers that same day. I didn't get any. 

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #230 on: August 09, 2009, 07:32:06 PM »
I just remembered that they gave us the August 3rd deadline for question submissions, which I gave them, and they were supposed to send us our answers that same day. I didn't get any. 
Doh!!! Darn that Hasbro!

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #231 on: August 10, 2009, 12:45:46 AM »
Strewth!  when are the next round due?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #232 on: August 10, 2009, 03:08:14 PM »
Well no sooner do I talk about em then they deliver:

1. Dear Hasbro, We are all really liking the new Hoth Rebel Soldier from the Legacy Empire Strikes Back wave. Several Shipyards members have noticed a rather wide stance in the leg portion that makes him a no brainer to ride a taun taun. Would there be any likelihood that we will see a new taun taun as a battlepack or multifigure pack in the future, perhaps similar to the gelagrub battlepack  that is coming out?

We did not design the Rebel Soldier with a new Tauntaun in mind.  By now you have seen our update on the Dewback, and we hope that it meets your approval.  We would like to take a similar approach to the Tauntaun and are indeed working on one for 2010.  No details yets on how it willcome out, but odds are that it will be an exclusive.  Stay tuned!

2. Dear Hasbro, We have seen pictures of the new Y-Wing prototype. Does the droid socket fit a regular size droid completely?

Yes, the new Y-Wing will fit a droid completely.  By now, you have seen the pics from Comic-Con and we hope that this amazing vehicle meets your approval and will find a place in your collection this Fall.

3. Dear Hasbro,
We  have seen pictures of the upcoming TRU exclusive Crumb Bomber gunship and I was wondering if you could give us a clue or a pic of the paint apps on the upcoming Walmart exclusive gunship?

By now, you have seen pictures of this one from Comic-Con, from multiple angles and better than we can supply - we hope they meet your satisfaction.  If not, let us know and we'll see what we can do.  Thanks for the interest!

Our new front page image is courtesy of Hangarbay94. Thanks Jules. It looks sweet!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 03:30:14 PM by Tamer »

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #233 on: August 10, 2009, 04:36:40 PM »
I take it they missinderstood the gunship question? All I seen pics of was the crumbomber.

How bout that Tamer, we are getting a new taun-taun!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #234 on: August 10, 2009, 05:02:46 PM »
Yeah, I thought the same thing Clint. Want me to ask them to clarify? Makes me wonder if they are truly reading em, but yest that taun taun has me a bit excited. Guess we might get another Hothy type soldier to fit that bad boy too the way it sounds.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #235 on: August 10, 2009, 07:42:36 PM »
unless he comes with a luke or han or both. Could be another gutted version.
  Nah, don't ask again. I don't want to take up a slot for another yarder's question.
  I am curious about the Qui Gon redemption question, though.

Offline masterfett

• Lieutenant
« Reply #236 on: August 10, 2009, 10:00:39 PM »
Well apparently they have a monkey answering these things because the last question was totally ignored, possibly on purpose due not having all the logistics hammered out yet maybe.

Offline clonetrooper360

• Commander
« Reply #237 on: August 11, 2009, 02:11:51 AM »
i hope the new taun tauns dont freeze as easy !
May the Force be with you !

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #238 on: August 11, 2009, 03:00:26 PM »
i hope they simply don't just rehash the older tauntaun in a pack

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #239 on: August 11, 2009, 04:20:13 PM »
i hope they simply don't just rehash the older tauntaun in a pack

Yes DA, let us hope we get a new sculpt like we are getting with the dewback. The way they hinted about that I think we can assume it will be a new beasty (Fingers crossed).