Cultures > Mandalorian

Mandalorian Armor

<< < (3/4) > >>

clones are awesome:
Yes can we see? ;D

darth neo:
me wattoh and another man called john used to go in the mando armor to mando mercs every year i still have my mando armor im thinking of using boba helm for my sons armor hummmm my freind might rival spudafett on customizing mandlorians

Clonehead:

--- Quote from: darth neo on February 18, 2010, 04:20:35 AM ---me wattoh and another man called john used to go in the mando armor to mando mercs every year i still have my mando armor im thinking of using boba helm for my sons armor hummmm my freind might rival spudafett on customizing mandlorians

--- End quote ---
You gotta show us a pic of your armor, Neo. We do have a costume thread where you could put the pics.

beige-4:
uh hum , ivinnyc fett ( john ) had a jangos armour except all the silver was green , mendos prudii ( david ) wore a black mando costume like bobas except with bigger kneepads , wattoh hertyu ( me ) blue boba costume with beige visor , eznie prudii ( davids daughter kath ) black jango armour with pink jetback , dimitritov resglee ( dimitritov ( darth neo ) silver with green sigils

phew!

Tamer:
pics please.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version