Author Topic: The Clone Wars  (Read 10542 times)

Offline Obi-Sean Kenobi

• Lieutenant
Re: The Clone Wars
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2008, 09:57:11 PM »
Ditto. I can't wait to get this as a toy.
"I feel a great disturbance in the force... , though it might just be gas."

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2009, 08:59:59 PM »
i really liked the movie. but i also read the book when it was released, long before the movie. i saw it in the theater like all star wars movies. but i missed the whole opening night thing on this one.and i waited for the dvd release so i could share the experience with my kids. that was the first day my son got a star wars figure. oh happy days.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2009, 03:35:40 AM »
i really liked the movie. but i also read the book when it was released, long before the movie. i saw it in the theater like all star wars movies. but i missed the whole opening night thing on this one.and i waited for the dvd release so i could share the experience with my kids. that was the first day my son got a star wars figure. oh happy days.
I read the book, also. Did your son like it, the movie, that is? What was the figure?

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2009, 06:41:57 PM »
My son liked the movie quite a bit. he liked the animated CW series better. His first figure was a Captain Rex, followed by Obi Wan, Anakin, and Commander Cody. Mine was Chewbaca, followed by Han, and Darth Vader. Oh the Memories....

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2009, 08:00:28 PM »
I used to really like that cartoon animated Clone Wars. I really liked that scene when Grievous tore that room of clone troopers up. That whole episode had me just rivited.