Imperial Community > Sports

Fantasy Football 2012

<< < (2/3) > >>

Reconsgt:

--- Quote from: Phatty on August 09, 2012, 06:19:09 PM ---Sent the info to a friend of mine to play this year, and they're unable to join for some reason.  I see the max teams is set at 14, and we only have 4 so far.  Anyone have any ideas?  Wayne, perhaps you can send them an invite?  The email address is:

a_pruitt79@yahoo.com

--- End quote ---

I'll look at it,

in th emeantime the invitation was sent.

Phatty:
Thanks Wayne!

Tamer:
I had a friend of mine ask me yesterday so I know for sure we will have that team back too. It should be fun. I hope we get some new members. Time for a shamelss plug for my favorite nfl team on the front page.

Reconsgt:
OK last call we need 1 more team to make an even number

In the event that we do not have enough teams, I will sign up for a second team and essentially draft all IR or Out players to essentially create a "Bye" week team

Tamer:
Well I saw my co-worker just signed up so we now have nine teams. He is pretty knowledgable as it comes to FB so I look for him to do well. I also talked to a Raven's Fan Co-worker gal today too and gave her the sign up info so I am not sure if she signed up yet either. Easy Ed is already talking smack to me so I hope to put the smack down on him pretty soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version