Author Topic: Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME THREE 02/12/2013 - 15 - JUSTICE, PART FOUR  (Read 60685 times)

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Kualan, Bravo! Bravo!

Your series captures all the magic of Star Wars, the story is gripping, the characters believable and the dialogue is perfectly balanced. It's easy and addictive to read and a pleasure to look at. I never got to grips with your tutorial and so I bow my head in respect at your ingenuity in creating this stunning piece of work.

This latest chapter was just superb.

Love it.... LOVE IT!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Thank you very very much hangarbay94! It's always high praise indeed coming from the guy behind -THE- best fancomic series, XWA.

Hoping to get the next issue (and last one of Volume Two!) up sometime in the first week of January, and then it is on to Volume Three!

So much good stuff planned for the next volume.

The 501st! Including characters from the TV series like Rex, Jesse, Tup and Kix.
Quinlan Vos! One of the Dark Horse comics' best characters is going to play an important role in the next volume.
Mandalorians! The motley band of thugs who called themselves Mandalorians in Volume Two will return, and they're going to learn what it means to be REAL Mandalorians.

And that will just be the first issue! Lots more surprises over the horizon, including finally being able to get a character into the comic that I've been struggling to find a way to do so since FOREVER (some of you may remember who that is. Clue; he's very hard to kill).

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
By the way, does anyone know of any other good sites I could post about this comic and its updates on? Trying to find more ways to broaden its potential "audience". Though the Shipyards will always be my favourite ;D

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Well I know the folks at Yakface are very supportive of customizing and photo-novels.

I also like the boys at Jeditemplearchives.com too. I am not sure if the guys at Collectorscantina.com have a forums either, but that would be a good place too.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Thanks Tamer! I'll check 'em out.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
I have also met Arnie and Marjorie from swactionnews.com and know they have a very cool group too. They are mainly about collecting all the sw goodies, but I know they would probably love seeing this. Who wouldn't!

I will also be sharing all the photo-novel work here on a Facebook Page I administer called Modern Star Wars.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
I have also met Arnie and Marjorie from swactionnews.com and know they have a very cool group too. They are mainly about collecting all the sw goodies, but I know they would probably love seeing this. Who wouldn't!

I will also be sharing all the photo-novel work here on a Facebook Page I administer called Modern Star Wars.

Awesome!

I'm putting the comic on Yakface for now, a new issue per day (rather than dumpload the entire catalogue and put people off), and if people like it there will look to posting it on other sites too.

Thanks for the references!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Should have the last issue of Volume Two up this weekend, now that I'm back from the holidays and can use a decent computer again.

For now, been making some new 3d textures for everyone's favourite clone trooper company, who will gracing Volume Three with their presence. Enjoy!

From left to right; Trooper Jesse, Combat Medic Kix, Captain Rex, Trooper Tup, Trooper Pockets (the last one is my own creation).

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Wow, this is gonna be good. Off to the front page.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
that is a killer image. I am excited to see the latest issue.

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Really superb image, I always look forward to your releases.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
looks ace!  mate if you give me more reference shots i can make Trooper Pockets .
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Glad you guys are looking forward to Volume Three!

looks ace!  mate if you give me more reference shots i can make Trooper Pockets .

Wow, that would be awesome wraith! Still finalising his design but I'll totally send you some pictures once I've settled.

And now, because I had a free day today, here's the grande finale of Volume Two - Armageddon, Part Four! Enjoy!

Will post some previews for Volume Three in the next few days!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 10:24:40 AM by Kualan »

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
Awesome chapter! I did not see zin's death coming! simply amazing!

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
stupendous mate!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms