Author Topic: Two Seater AT-ST!  (Read 14783 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Two Seater AT-ST!
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2009, 10:04:40 PM »
I know about your hikes, Trev. I'm afraid it's the shipping cost that makes it alot higher for one thing.

I usually take steps to counter the customs cost on all of my overseas shipments. shipping bigger stuff to Australia is never cheap, though.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2009, 09:19:08 AM »
I will get at least one and then perhaps another to get the Hothy treatment and more movie accuarate piecies.
MORE movie accurate?   How far off is the new one? 

The old one was all wrong on most the movie prop version but I'm not sure what to look for on that new AT-ST that's still off.

I am thinking there is a back leg portion missing and something about the toes doesn't look right to me either.

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2009, 09:40:12 AM »
You would be right tamer, but I am not complaining all that much I am glad it fits 2 figures now, although on a side note there were 2 diffrent versions of the AT-ST the ones on hoth were diffrent than the ones on Endor so maybe this is that version as reference to the AT-ST is very slim I have some pics from Official Pix with the AT-ST but nothing with enough detail to say one way or the other. I just wish I could find this thing Hasbro is pushing collectors to far with there stonewalling and getting around answering questions with riddles.

Offline night force cynic

• Captain
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2009, 09:42:54 AM »
You would be right tamer, but I am not complaining all that much I am glad it fits 2 figures now, although on a side note there were 2 diffrent versions of the AT-ST the ones on hoth were diffrent than the ones on Endor
how different?  I didn't realize the Hoth version was any different from the Endor versions.

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2009, 09:47:22 AM »
There were slight difference's in the models form movie to movie, I am trying to find good reference pics but they are all from the side and at a distance so detail begins to mesh together.

Offline B.R. Steel

• Colonel
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2009, 05:21:44 PM »
Anybody know if this has been found at retail in the states yet?

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2009, 05:24:57 PM »
haven't seen hide nor hair of this thing,  I am really wondering if Hasbro knows what a release schedule really is.

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2009, 05:28:08 PM »
down here in the squalor of the south, we have everything in droves, except the atst, lol.

Offline B.R. Steel

• Colonel
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2009, 05:29:52 PM »
There's been so many dates missed, you gotta wonder.  Was the AT-ST actually supposed to be released before November?  I seem to remember the Dewback actually being targeted for a November release; but the AT-ST's target date escapes me.

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2009, 08:01:09 PM »
here you go Oct 1st but I have given up Hasbro has really let me down this year

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2009, 11:46:53 PM »
our hasbro rep says it hasn't left the factory yet. . .but she might be lying, I tried hooking her up with a buddy of mine, even though she's older and married.

oh, more to the story. . .I also didn't tell him she was a rep, just that she was hanging out in the toys and I knew her. . he thought it was a set up and starting asking all these odd questions, odd to ask a hasbro rep.

Well, actually, thats just what he said/she said, they could have never met for all I know.. but she hates me.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2009, 03:37:14 AM »
LOL Simon. rotflmao to the 100th power.

I love your creativitiy in dealing with the at-st release date situation. Frankly, if one of you asks it in the hasbro thread I will glad to ask Hasbro this round why they are so off on thier street dates this time.  I add that with the idea that they do us a service by allowing us to ask questions so please when we are asking some defensive type questions lets phrase them as positively as we can. I really do think this question thing is what is getting us our wants like the atte they said for years they weren't gonna produce.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2009, 06:13:10 PM »
I just heard the Dewback was actually spotted at a brick and mortar Walmart here in the STates. (Sandtroopers I think, had a blurb about this) So that is encouraging.

I haven't heard squat about the AT-ST but it can't be too much longer. Christmas is less than 8 weeks away now!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2009, 08:46:45 PM »
I'll bet we see it in November. what with the sales and specials going on at TRU, they will want to do something to compete.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2009, 02:26:34 AM »
To be honest, I have never seen Hasbro miss a street release date this bad in my recent memory. Course my memory ain't what she used to be and I have been known to err, "from time to time."

Anyone else remember a release date for Hasbro this bad?